Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Absolutely here for today’s Lanza updates! Can Mario’s noggin get any redder? Will he lose Deek because he forgot to put his reins on and he wandered off? What will today’s non co-ord, co-orda be?? Buzzin hens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Madge2022

VIP Member
His latest dots of doom make Gwyneth Paltrow's Oscar speech look short.

Is that a thing, that you get a text and they take your luggage before you to the airport? Doesn't seem that safe to me. I'm hoping he's being scammed and they put drugs in it, move over Peru 2, it's now Lanzarote 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Scottishmammy

I cannot get over the fake Dior bag that he forgot about and Derek with his never before worn Gucci two piece 😂 that was definitely rehearsed beforehand. Embarrassing. He shows off any candle he buys yet just drops in a 2500 bag into conversation 🤣🤣 I’d rather wear a plain black bag from Zara or even primark than a fake Dior. Also not a whiff of the Ava may holiday perfume. Do his followers that buy this shit not feel like idiots?! The perfect holiday perfume that he disnt even take on holiday with him 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Dots of doom saying while he loved his holiday, he's glad tae be back tae his ain bed and cosy space. A pic of Rayn his wean, and how she's no eating cos she's in a huff maw Beak left her. Then a wee trip tae B&M where he will meet so many lovelies called Julie welcoming his back hame and saying he looked bougee in his outfits oaf the day. 👌
“many lovelies called Julie” has once again sent me over the edge 😂😂😂 These threads have been belter, I wish we could all meet up at Mario’s favourite classy bistro, complete with frozen veg. What a party we would have - all you need to do is say “Factually” and the whole room would collapse 😂

I can say hand on heart we have all enjoyed this holiday way more than Pauline and Deek. Only they could go on the world’s most beige all inclusive and end up coming back Kenneth and Jacqueline.

• Haha
  • Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
Fuck me, why’s he acting like he’s Lady Diana everywhere he goes. Everyone keeps telling him he’s beautiful, he looks amazing & has a “sparkle”He’s even more annoying in Lanzarote than he is in poverty towers !!

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
I cannot understand his hair. The physics of it. It's like Donald Trump (from New York in America). Why does it have a constant dent?? Why does it aw fan out, also.

Anyway that's him now, no more OOTD, it's no for him aw this dressing up. Back to the stinking hoodie, lilac sharty leggings and working 7 days a week so aye. This app is no his job and so forth, capeesh.
View attachment 2923687
I'm thinking he rubs a balloon over his head to make it stick up like that. He has the weirdest hair I've ever seen!

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Primark Pauline and Shein Sue left their heart in an extremely adult hotel 🍄💦

Inspired/dooped by @GreaseSpot
This pair of weapons on their holiday have been an absolute treat of unexpected highlights. Even Mr Spot has been following Polyester Pam and Shein Sue with the same laughter and disbelief and is an honorary member of the 99%.

My highlight is the daily Deek martial arts demo. Hard of balance. Hard of gross motor skills.

An observation I make is a happy Marion is a highly entertaining Marion. His come down will be hard and then some.

Roll on driving tests, wintum in August and Christmas in October.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
Does deeks stand indoors waiting on his cue from Mario to walk out 😂

The other holidaymakers must be laughing their balls off at these two planks

• Haha

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
I can't bieve he's real 😂😂😂😂

This is definitely his first holiday abroad, he's like an excited wee lassy 😂😭😂😭

• Haha
I honestly cannot get over how many stories he's done about a holiday that almost every person does, often multiple times a year, like he's in Madagascar.

I'm following travel bloggers who are in South East Asia just now in many fascinating places, and they don't ramble on like this idiot.

Get over yourself Maria and take that bag aff Deek before he goes oan a wee choaking journey.
---
The hotel has a bespoke late check out feature.

How boujeee.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chatty Member
Who has a curry in 25 degree heat in the canaries?!? Ok hens, I think we need to create a go fund me, let’s all stick in a fiver so they can go away again asap. This thread has been 🔥🔥🔥🔥 where shall we send the wee crankie’s next?!

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Home to their safe place, a reminder that just this week a fella with an actual chainsaw was running down their street. 😁 He'll be in full depressed anteater mood dragging their cases up the dog hair smeared stairs, avoiding the dog shit and bitten off ears. And yes new trolls, these things actually happened. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow