Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He keeps walking intae shops & being called beautiful 🤣 stop this at once. They're probably saying beetroot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
The crispy head where the filter doesn’t reach 😭
This alone proves he does not give a tit about skincare as he would never let his face burn like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wee Deek must no be able tae purchase any weed and huz finally came doon fae his ten year high and realised who he huz been living with. Check oot his face 🤭
Screenshot_20240506-143052.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
That fashion show oan the balcony wis classic, wee Deeks ribbed shorts 😂 😂
Given that 95% of his followers ur woman why is he bothering tae tell us aboot his ootfits also
Tonsa love and so forth
Because a lot of his followers will have young toddlers so it is indeed very relevant 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That’s some bespoke skin cancer she’s manifesting on her huge forehead, cocktails look cheap shite also!!! Factual!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
His fancy sun cream , eh there is a bottle of Malibu sitting on the table ! That is honking sun cream, nae wonder your face is the colour yer bum hole after another take away ! Also for the ultra, super highest on the scale of sensitive skin he buys Malibu 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well trolls, the long awaited holiday is the gift that just keeps giving, Marion is living her best life, half pished oan the ‘cocktails’ fram the all inclusive menu. That five-heed that the filter cannae cover is looking like corned beef that’s been left oot the fridge too long.

Anyone want tae start a just giving page tae send this special pair away ever year???

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I can see his huge napper is nicely crispy and scabby, cruising along tae a wee melanoma jurnee. Hus he no noticed aw the sensible folk weerin hats when oot in the midday sun? Years ago I went oan a wee hoaliday tae that wee island Tenerife for 2 weeks, first week lovely weather, 2nd week wall tae wall cloud, I goat bespokely burnt worse in the 2nd week, ma ain fault cos I thought thick cloud don't need sunscreen, how wrang wis I, but in my defence I was about 20 no fuckin 40 and there was a lot less info about in those days, he's goat nae excuse tae get that burnt. Walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone want tae start a just giving page tae send this special pair away ever year???
I'd be tempted to donate to their petty cash account if they spent it on foreign holidays. I am clutchin' ma beak at all their goings on, it's like a BBC3 mockumentary.

That said, I am pure affronted that we haven't seen photos of Deek by the pool in his Primark Kids PlayStation™ swimwear.

Tonsa love, arriverderci, shalom.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He's the biggest walking 'brit abroad' cliché I've ever seen.

Bright red, Fat, only eating chips, bet he hasn't left his hotel to eat out because its all inclusive.

He will never go anywhere else now, just a budget package holiday to the same hotel year after year.

How the other half live...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
He's the biggest walking 'brit abroad' cliché I've ever seen.

Bright red, Fat, only eating chips, bet he hasn't left his hotel to eat out because its all inclusive.

He will never go anywhere else now, just a budget package holiday to the same hotel year after year.

How the other half live...
Taaakeeee me baaaaaaque

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello ma lovelies. I can’t find it even though it was posted recently…. Was the takeaway near Mazda on Glasgow Road, Paisley? Hubby has just shown me a story of a man running around with a chainsaw. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
'They make you feel like a super model'... You can tell its been a while since he was abroad. And how massive are those sunglasses! 😂

Screenshot_20240506-152234_Instagram.jpg

I'm saying it now if no one's said it already?. He's going to come home depressed as soon as he hits his street 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.