Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am enjoying his holiday more than my own 🤣🤣🤣🤣 When Mazda was MIA, Mr Noseybonk was treated to see various works of art saved on my phone from @hopethishelpsallthebest. It was like being interrogated because then he wanted to know why there were turds in the pictures, why the lanyard, why Deek had toddler reins on etc 🤩.

When Marion finally appeared on holiday and I showed him the actual insta pics, he wouldn’t believe they weren’t more mock ups from Tattle. He asked if there are no mirrors in their room, and if they are using Crisp and Dry as suntan lotion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Marion is boring for long periods of time, but when he is on fire like this he is, unintentionally, peak entertainment! 🥰. This is the funniest thread on Tattle and we need a GFM to send them again later in the year.
He must have been so confused, why are there turds 🤣🤣 I showed Mr Best outfit of the day yesterday and he was very taken aback by Derek. He assumed Derek was a 50 year old man who was pervy with thick glasses. Then he said he looks like a kid, it looks wrong.
Grooming is what it is hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I already know the answer, but does Derek pick his own outfits or does Mario lay them oot on his bed of a morning like his mam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Half his suitcase weight must have been bloody perfume 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone else think this wee fanny thinks every PR, Tout, looks looks that says hi to him and is being friendly 'knows him' as the Insta OG?

Manu hen naebody knows who the duck you are!

People smile at people all the time! Just no in Seedhill! welcome to the big wide world!

ps.. We all know he's hid Deeks bucket and spade in the beach story

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who’s going to tell him that polyester is the worst thing to wear in heat!! They’re going to stink of BO, perfume and Hawaiian tropic and crackle like lightening as they walk along!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I already know the answer, but does Derek pick his own outfits or does Mario lay them oot on his bed of a morning like his mam.
As the fashionista 🤣 that he is, he definitely chooses the outfits for both of them. So, I'd say yes, definitely, lays them out as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why does he insist on tucking his poly blend shirts in? It just accentuates his gunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A few wee screenshots fur those who ur banned, thank you for your service, tonsa luv 🥔♥
Screenshot_20240507-085107~2.png
Screenshot_20240507-085113~2.png
Screenshot_20240507-085243~2.png
Screenshot_20240507-085321~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
NEW OOTD POST 🚨🚨 she's dressed like a bespoke wetherspoons plate and nae debates
I legit read that as “Dressed as Diabetes” and genuinely thought - anything is possible with Our Maz. He has already worn a vest with a lace top.

Is Mario aware that when people do those Insta challenges where they storm charity shops for “Fun” holiday outfits, it’s usually a group joke and for one night. Not on the daily on a couple’s holiday, giving it (vest covered) chest.

He looks like he is doing work experience at his dad’s office during the 80s.

I am loving Holiday Mario (in comparison to the usual), this is hilarious and the comments on here are belter 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So many things to potentially say about that last OOTD but this one has mentally scarred me so you other 99% must deal with it too. It's my gift to yous all.
I keep seeing the frayed edges of his polyester hotel bracelet and cannot move beyond it being in the scent Foust and the shade All Inclusive Shart. And that's only day 3 🤢
Wishing our own Beaksy could turn it into a wee charum bracelet for him. Imagine the charums. 💩, plug ins, dildos - even those wooden ones you can buy in all the souvenir shops over there.
Hard of linen
Trained in Primark last season
Lanzarote in the Canaries
Also

Edited to add that our hunner percent genius @hopethishelpsallthebest has gifted you all a close up of the frayed monstrosity holding his Primani footwear ⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No designer clothes for oor Maz she's too poor. Showing off Primarks worst there. Fucks sake she's off to a funeral dressed like a nanna

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You canny convince me anymore that Deek is with him of his own free will, the way Mazda speaks to him, shouts oan him, poses with him for a selfie, even bleeping dresses him! It’s hostage vibes. Bet Deeks family huv been trying to rescue him for years but Mazdas got her claws in too deep. However, have to say this is the best instagrammer holiday a huv ever witnessed 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
All the money he spends on his ‘scents’ utterly baffles me. He is wearing a different scent for every night of the week, whilst protecting his eyes with Primark sunglasses!!!
I don’t have a bespoke Kerry katana eye disease but I do have one pair of eyes that I want to look after so I spend my money on decent sunglasses that provide proper protection.

The fake sunglasses, cheap crappy no eye protection is not the life for me. IYKYKIYDKTGTK

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.