Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Cannae believe the colour of him. I thought he would be like Cam from modern family with his bespokely sensitive skin
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Macmama

VIP Member
His cup runneth over wae a scent that’s no new, his wrist breaketh over charums fae Temu 💎

Happy Sunday, ma cunt lovelies oan this vile app. Hope youse are Aw getting warum and cosy on this day of dawn. Mibbes treatit urselves tae a wee fuck it dinner! Also!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Chatty Member
Hens, a accidental kicked ma wee laddie dog on the way to run here after seeing those stories. Someone get on the blower to Tom Ford and get him to send some bespoke after sun sent to Lanzarote in the canaries pronto.
Hard of pattern matching
Hard of sun protection
So si

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
If someone asked me what was my favourite room at my friends house I would be asking do you need medical attention? An intervention. I would not say well their bathroom was bloody stunning it had a full size bath and everything, they shower had multiple heads and water jets but when sitting on the toilet I wasn't able to answer the door and cook the dinner at the same time which is what I'm used to. She is seriously off her head posting that and tagging Hinch? Get yourself on a comma, this is a real low for you marionette.

• Haha
  • Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Gads poor Deek’s bollocks will be bruised with the charummms whacking aff them when Marion treats him to a bespoke handjob in the bumming fort. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I just knew he would do the TT trend Marion must had to have stood in kitchen otherwise Deed Deek would rugby tackle him into the front door.
Reason I’ve been so quiet… ayyye okay your 5 hours away on a plane it’s hardly other side the world fs.
Am down Paisley way might take a detour home and see the state of the princess's palace.

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Dare I say it but they actually look well and happy and… normal?

Hopefully this will help Mario see that there’s a big world out there and there’s a lot more to life than constantly redecorating a shitty rented flat and amassing debt to collect cosmetics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Been in instagram. How exactly does one be IN instagram. He really should get someone to proof read stuff before he posts it. Just makes himself look a complete fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

SuzyE

VIP Member
IF Mario was a friend and he waffled this stupid post to me, I'd tell him to feck off to bed, you're pissed! 🙄

Screenshot_20240425-003123_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Spotted the two of them earlier getting off the bus near Glenburn heading back towards Morrison’s . Marion had a glekit look about her and DumDim Derek walking looking at his phone(definitely learning difficulties) they looked so odd and out of place.
Sorry couldn’t stop for pics as I was in my works transport.
Both dressed like a pair of Fannie’s also!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
The smackheads underneath are going to have the shock of their lives tomorrow when they wake up naturally at 10am, rather than have that fat heffalump thudding around at 5am with her 12 hoovers.
Fresh breeze in Costa Teguise
Trained in nails
New York in America
So si.

• Haha

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
I'm offering a buckled shelf, a wax melt and a 🥔❤ to whoever obtains the first images of his pale skin in shorts, squinting intae his mobile whilst he's sat in the shade sweating profusely with one of them lethal 🍹
What a time to be alive, factual, also.
Joyous for Rayn.
Lanzarote in the Canaries.
Trained in packing a suitcase a year early.

• Haha

Chez300

VIP Member
Me coming here, after neglecting this thread for the last week and watching his latest stories

• Haha
Reactions: 42