Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Derek is off his tits along with severe learning difficulties, he is always smiling. Marion has an even bigger smile because he didn't pay a penny for the trip. Derek, wake the fuck up and hoist that cuckooing turd off a balcony.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Madge2022

VIP Member
Another altruistic jurneh.

Saint Maria of Paisley
---

Exactly philanthropist he is not.

Too many treatits tae buy himself xx
Time for the people's princess tae make another appearance
Screenshot_20240429-214522.png

Courtesy of @Cagayu

• Haha
  • Heart

Scottishmammy

Ok so that’s night one and the colour of him 😱 Also someone who goes on about skin care the way he does would NOT let their face get as burnt as that on day one! He says he wears sunscreen in Glasgow so why no sunscreen on holiday 😂😂 absolutely clueless!

Can I also say that is NOT a co ord! Those are swimming trunks. He’s saw the similar patterns and tried to team them together and it’s a disaster. Sore on the eyes.

His lips look like they’re about to shrivel up and fall off his face so why anyone would want to know what lip balm he’s using is beyond me.
---
What about Hannah’s perfume that is just perfect for holiday??? So all the lovelies have to buy the cat piss for their holidays meanwhile he’s using Tom Ford 🤣🤣 he has some brass neck

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Have to say Marion's 7 night stay in Costa Teguise us everything I thought it would be: outfits ✔sunburn✔gauche behaviour ✔general stupidity of Marion✔general gormlessness of Deek✔

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Chatty Member
Oh ma dayz, I’m normally on the hinch thread, but she’s gone awol. And I just fell down the rabbit hole that is Mario’s wiki 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it started with looking at most liked posts on his thread, which is fucking hilarious also. A needed to get to know, so a got to know. And now a stand in my power, and a no ma passions, and they may not be your bespoke passions. But also. so aye.
NEVER MESSAGE THIS PAGE AGAIN.
killing me softly. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Lads I had a parcel delivered the day when I was at my full time joab and the delivery driver delivered it to my neighbour 5 doors down.
My neighbour dropped the parcel round and said the driver seemed to think he had delivered it to the right place. I said “the driver must have been hard of numbers so aye” and my neighbour now thinks I’m nae right 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Ferguson

VIP Member
On this dayn of Wednes & tae celebrate another new thread, here's some of my favourite (no ma) quotes fae us, the Virus community
Hard of hair follicles.
Hard of a property portfolio.
Hard of socially acceptable facial features.
Hard of understanding.
Severe learning difficulties.
Morbidly obese.
Trained in nails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
He would combust if he knew what people were really making off social media compared with his boxes of tat that get thrown at him
Not wishing to compromise my security but I have 352,000 followers on facebook from 11 years ago and have been ‘invited’ into a programme where I get paid from facebook
Completely out of the blue
Completely thought I was being scammed
And ignored it
Then that little company Meta emailed me directly and it all legit
This was 3 months ago
And have since been paid over £5500 for doing nothing other than what I have done for the past 11 years
He could have had a house paid for!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Lilly Lou

So many questions………….

1. Did they need special assistance in the airport?
2. Did Mario shart himself when the plane took off?
3. Has he packed the lilac leggings?
4. Did Mario request a room upgrade as he’s an “influencer?
5. How long until he misses his “safe space”???
6. How many fake “Goochi” items has he bought so far?
7. Do they swim in the kids pool?

• Haha
Also I’ve seen so many people on that vile app doing the airport transition thing and not a single one has used GCSE grade special effects. The whole point is for it to look like a smooth jump from one place to the other. How has he managed to fuck up something so bloody simple!?

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
I'm watching a documentary on Gary Glitter. As soon as l saw his eyebrows all l saw was Mario's 😲
All this time l thought he copied them from Hinch 😂

Screenshot_20240424-113702_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240424-113908_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
How's the bun cooking @Babybail93 ?

Agree, genuinely happy for them, or at a push for Deek on his first time abroad. Hopefully it demonstrates the true value of money and how fulfilled life can be regardless or your income if you prioritise.
4 weeks to go my lovely! I’ve started maternity already, it’s no joke being preggo in your late 40’s 😂 my tits are absolutely massive the noo! Giving Mario a run fae his money!

• Haha
  • Heart

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Just spotted this reply to a Julie’s post.

Always make a trail of your own path.

IMG_7240.jpeg

Worth your gold in weight.
New York in America.
Also xx

• Haha
  • Wow

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
OMG the sunburn, the polyester formula 1 flag outfit, the fact that Buona notte is Italian and not Spanish. I don’t even know where to start….. 😂😂

• Haha

Loopylou28

They definitely left Glasgow yesterday! He isn't posting on gram until he is home doesn't want anyone knowing Beirut towers is empty! Rayn with cat sitter the lassie is finally free "deek informed me" work mole 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48