Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Oh hens, I’m pissed drunk sitting on my lovely patio after a day of eating and drinking with my pals and when I tell you I HOWLED at his outfit stories. His beetroot head and wee Derek with a bespoke case of Dyspraxia being wheeled out to show off his outfit like a wee bairn on their communion day (fuck off, Orange Man).
HOWLING.

IMG_7343.jpeg

I made a thread title suggestion very early on that seems to have a good few likes but I’d like to forfeit it and see the next thread with a title that commemorates the royal visit to Costa Teguise, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
He's asked what we want to see. But I'm part of the 99% so he won't give it to me.
I want...
Pictures of the inside of the Monica cupboard
Picture of the behind the sofa reality
A walk through of his credit report
And a decent unfiltered story
Rayn given a decent cat tree or similar enrichment activities
Spell checking and grammar
It's not much is it?

Blossom in New York, America.
Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Babybail93

VIP Member
Hola hens. First full day in that wee place abroad for dumb & dumber.
Wee trip tae the supermercado this morning I bet.
Squinting at the products. Paying for her bottled water with a €50 note also.
Bet she's been tae the buffet & will now be at the mini disco so si x
The cunt is always so behind with the times I’ll bet he’s taken travellers cheques from Lunn Poly 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma hens tonight in small business asda I was serviced by a Sharon when my scan and go compromised ma security by wanting a quality check done. Unfortunately it was not the servicing of my life as she barely said two words to me and put my juice back on top of my bread, flattening it. Maybe next time I should ask if they've goat a Julie working there instead

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
He is RED RAW 🤣🤣🤣 he looks purple. Am affronted at the state of him, also

Costa Teguise in Lanzarote in Spain
Mucho amor siempre
Hard of SPF
Trained in sunstroke

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Nah, stick a fork in me cos ah'm done. All these interactions with delivery drivers. 🙄

My delivery drivers say hello, just taking quick photo for proof of delivery, maybe a word or two about weather, traffic and then a thanks and goodbye.

Screenshot_20240424-104057.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Sloppys

VIP Member
I wonder how musty his clothes smell since they’ve been packed away for a year?

In all seriousness though, I hope he sees there’s more to life than constantly re decorating that flat. I hope they come home and book another holiday. There’s a whole world out there to explore. Travelling certainly makes you richer, in my opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Justlurkin19

Long time lurker, the occasional outburst when particularly baffled. How long does it take him to rub moisturiser into his skin?! Thats why his skin is so shocking without the filters. He’s rubbing all of the skincare off his face and into his hands. For someone who claims to know and get to know so much he’s so clueless about absolutely everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Sloppys

VIP Member
Bloody hell. We can assume his sun cream is out of date then.

Barking at Deek to get the brand in on his trainers. Hugo boss. Poor Deek having to buy him that Tom Ford in duty free aswell. What happened to his bespoke Ava May perfume? Perfect for holiday vibes.
This is everything we said it would be ma lovelies. Why not just come off line and enjoy? I post the odd stuff on insta when I’m away but mainly to let family know I’m still alive.

• Haha

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Am sorry but there is no way on this earth anyone would want to voluntarily bum that man. Nae wonder Deek is permanantly high must help with the trauma 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart