Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottishMammy92

Is it just me who thinks they don't seem like a couple at all?

Derek looks like his wee brother or something it's so strange. The way they stand together is so awkward! The big red slap heed has tipped me over the edge tonight.

Bespoke sunburn in the shade "never message this page again". Your worries are not ma worries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Loopylou28

@Daisy Uncle Deek is a lovely chap who would go above and beyond for anyone, proper old fashioned morals/family oriented no idea why he is with Marion could definitely do better!
Marion is so up herself it's ridiculous way flutters around thinking some huge influencer simmer down hen! Back in your lane

• Haha
  • Heart
I hate his finger tattoo and Cheryl Cole circa 2009 tattoo so much.
I hate him in general, he looks like a fat uncircumcised dick in that pic up there, with all them rolls on his neck.
I cannae believe he held out his finger and told the tattooist to put his cats name on it. Honestly, he's a waste of a life, he needs to go to Switzerland on a wee euthanasia journey and so forth.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
I've watched it several times, and the way they run gets funnier every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m fumming! I should be in Lanza the noo! I’d have been staying in Matagorda, but I would have happily goat a bespoke Uber tae Teguise tae go little people spotting

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
We could make up a 24 oor rota and just sit glued tae this bespoke webcam and mibbes catch a wee glimpse of haudit & doddit 😂
1000013631.png

• Haha
  • Heart

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Why doesn’t he understand that there’s no shade or judgement in council houses in general, and there should be no stigma for people who live in them - the comments he reads on here about him in his council flat are only aimed at HIM, and based around what he shares about his lifestyle.

For the hard of thinking - two able bodied adults working full time with a huge disposable income should not be languishing in social housing. It’s in short supply and should be used by those who genuinely need it. The waiting lists are massive, it’s heartbreaking to see these two pouring thousands of pounds on absolute rubbish, when they could do the decent thing and grow up and look after themselves.

And comments about the area are based on google images, nobody is actually doing a drive by and taking pics!

• Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Christ Mario's ceiling leak really is bad tae be flooding away small business dubai
He wull be absolutely fummming that the Dubai flood made the headlines and his didni. 🐍

Completely random thought ah have every now and again. Remember the old couple who were in the papers after being charged for adult TV channels they insist they didn't request, and the old fella looks pure guilty. I often imagine that happening tae Deek and Beak, Beak is obviously the old wummin 🤣
Screenshot_20240417-110012.png

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
What does he need that mic for when he lives in a shreddies box sized flat?
He could sit in the living room and whisper to Deek in the bedroom and they would still hear one another ffs.
And another thing, who gives a fuck when you started Instagram? you are not the OG of Instagram, but even if you were, NOBODY CARES.
sit yourself down ya fat slug.

New York in America

Also

xxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 40