Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L00kform3

VIP Member
He tries doesn’t he but he still misses the mark bless him. Isn’t that trend done in an airport? And then finishes up at the beach? Not done in your wee flat and ending up on the side of a road in Lanzarote.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Is it just me who thinks they don't seem like a couple at all?

Derek looks like his wee brother or something it's so strange. The way they stand together is so awkward!
This is the face of someone who's rohypnol is wearing off. He's thinking where the fuck am I. Quick Manio, you'd better give him a wee top up the noo.
Screenshot_20240506_000412_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Babybail93

VIP Member
Are we all one hunner percent sure this isnae a wee “make a wish” foundation trip? I’m no seeing much evidence that it isn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 57

ScottishMammy92

Derek absolutely confuses me...

Nothing about him says gay. He doesn't come across attracted to Mario in any way and he just seems infantile almost. Like all he's bothered about is football, playing fifa and collecting trolleys. He doesn't seem to have any friends or other interests. Other than following Mario round the same shops every other weekend they do nothing. I can't figure out what they're doing together at all...

Are we sure they're no a troll account? Is this one big bam up? Social experiment?

Looking forward to 7 days of last seasons primark 🙌 what a Bank Holiday treat guys 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 56

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
Beak didn't pack any bronzer last year for the burnt five heed.
Poor Dum Dim Denek. Was like his nanna was showing off him and his new holiday clothes for the kiddies club to all the other old ladies at church/bingo

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilly Lou

Thread Suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #123 Looking grotty in Lanzarote (in the Canaries)

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
What are we predicting for the grand reveal when he gets back?

“So, we did a thing”- along with a photo of a cocktail/beach.
“Take me back”- obvs. He’ll milk that one for weeks.
A reel in the style of Hinch but instead of five star hotels and luxury suites, it’ll be Deek off his tits on Aperol Spritz and Mario in his mankini as he cocks one leg backwards like a dainty qween, gives the peace sign, and pouts his baboon-arse lips.
I’m guessing the music for the reel will be something popular on that vile app TikTok that he doesnae use but constantly references- “I think I like this little life” or something similar.

That will last about three days and then he’ll start to spill the beans on the awful bits. He’ll have hated the airport but pretend he’s proud of himself for getting through it, the weather won’t suit him (no matter what it is), there were too many people and while all the Julie queued to up see him, it’s no for him.
He’ll say he enjoyed his time away from that app and didn’t look at Instagram once but we’ll see he’s been following and commenting all week.

I cannae wait.

• Haha
  • Heart

ScottishMammy92

Wait...hang on...

So he's released a fragrance heavily inspired by his cat?! The absolute irony that the box has a picture of a cat walking in tulips made me laugh so hard I nearly spat my coffee out.

His indoor cat? He's "made" a scent inspires by spring blossoms and his cat...who lives indoors and has never seen a spring blossom in her life?

Naw. I canny cope. I'll never recover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What’s that weird white line over his top lip? Has he had 0.000000000001ml of filler again and it’s somehow migrated?
That was the only bit he put sunscreen on. The rest of his face looks like its been in the air fryer on the max crisp setting. He has the lips of filo pastry, the fat slag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54