Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario disnae get Barbie, pass it on
Mario read a review of Barbie and passed it off as his own!! Cannot believe I’ve missed nearly a whole thread. I’m in that small business called Dubai being swept away in biblical floods but we move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Happy new thread day hens, and what a title 👌

Ah saw dressing goon and misogyny trending and thought oor Beak hud broken the internet wi the honking hoosecoat and Beaky being misogynistic tae 99% of all wummin.

Mario read a review oaf Barbie and passed it off as his own!! Cannot believe I’ve missed nearly a whole thread. I’m in that small business called Dubai being swept away in biblical floods but we move.
Ma pal is there tae, noo ah'm wundering if youse ur ma pal. Ur youse there tae celebrate a special birthday? 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On this dayn of Wednes & tae celebrate another new thread, here's some of my favourite (no ma) quotes fae us, the Virus community
Hard of hair follicles.
Hard of a property portfolio.
Hard of socially acceptable facial features.
Hard of understanding.
Severe learning difficulties.
Morbidly obese.
Trained in nails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He has finally seen ALL of the Barbie movie? What?? Did it take these 2 simpletons 2 nights to watch a full film?
Is that because of the blackout time? 🤣
I can’t wait to see what mayhem comes Marion’s way this month.
Holiday getting close will be getting cancelled soon for getting the living room fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
On this dayn of Wednes & tae celebrate another new thread, here's some of my favourite (no ma) quotes fae us, the Virus community
Hard of hair follicles.
Hard of a property portfolio.
Hard of socially acceptable facial features.
Hard of understanding.
Severe learning difficulties.
Morbidly obese.
Trained in nails.
I clutch my beak until it breaks when any of youse lovelies call him a fat bleep or a fat bleep😁 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mario read a review of Barbie and passed it off as his own!! Cannot believe I’ve missed nearly a whole thread. I’m in that small business called Dubai being swept away in biblical floods but we move.
Christ Mario's ceiling leak really is bad tae be flooding away small business dubai

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Christ Mario's ceiling leak really is bad tae be flooding away small business dubai
He wull be absolutely fummming that the Dubai flood made the headlines and his didni. 🐍

Completely random thought ah have every now and again. Remember the old couple who were in the papers after being charged for adult TV channels they insist they didn't request, and the old fella looks pure guilty. I often imagine that happening tae Deek and Beak, Beak is obviously the old wummin 🤣
Screenshot_20240417-110012.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
He wull be absolutely fummming that the Dubai flood made the headlines and his didni. 🐍

Completely random thought ah have every now and again. Remember the old couple who were in the papers after being charged for adult TV channels they insist they didn't request, and the old fella looks pure guilty. I often imagine that happening tae Deek and Beak, Beak is obviously the old wummin 🤣
View attachment 2880653
Ron Hayward!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is our wee bespoke gifter of lols?

Did he spunk a full week of material on Monday? :(

Has the cooncil demolished Beirut towers wae him in it? I hope they saved the cat :(

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see Stacey Solomon is presenting another tv show. 🙄 It’s called Renovation Rescue and features people who’ve been left with incomplete building work from cowboys ….. I wonder if Mario can submit the Paisley penthouse as a possible applicant as it’s clearly crumbling as we speak 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember this app is no his job

OR more likely, him and wee Deek still haven't topped up the leccy meter and are currently sitting in bespoke darkness in their non mortgage house 🤣🤣

OR he's busy washing the five hairs on his head with the Redken awwww soft shampoo. Take your pick 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26