Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
So are we all thinking he’s definitely on his hols then? It’s looking suspiciously like he’s up to something, few days comma then just a random ad post? Very unlike Marion!

Reactions: 14

AllieBee

VIP Member
Gutted he’s not in Lanza and so forth. Am no one to talk as am probably shorter than Mazda but his legs look so tiny in that picture 🤣 cant believe he’s still got that stinking fleece on anaw 🤮
That fleece must really stink he's never not wearing it!

• Sick
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Have been awol for a few days ma loverlies. Went to the Big Smoke over the weekend to see Peter Kay.

Then had to mop kick ma sen to the quack as I have the noo a bespoke chest infection.

But I rise and my cup runneth over with medication.

View attachment 2892849
Ooh he mentioned when he lived at the Aunt’s hoose in his shit stories

SuzyE

VIP Member
See I don't like a candle because they get black soot on the walls, ceilings etc but that's just my opinion. I'd love to burn them but I'm so anal about the walls looking manky. I have a cat too with a really bushy tail and he would burn it im sure cos hes thick. 😂

I'm never going to be the type of adult that wets myself over a new wax scent like Mario though. 😂
I only use wax melts for the smoke reason as well. I've got two large copper lanterns though that l put a candle in, because any smoke goes on the inside of the lantern

I thought they weren’t away until summer time ? I thought Marion had maxed out her credit so that’s why they were on a tight budget lately and a £6 lash lift.

• Haha

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Just catching up on the last few pages, I’ve been aff insta living ma best life.
see ive no missed much from the wee scrote.
See he’s still wearing his grinch jammy bottoms. Tramp

• Haha
Why did he need to go into a big story about how he himself tries to help small businesses/companies before getting to the point?
Would had thought the nursery would have insurance?
Watch this Clyde one didn’t help much but saviour Marion knight in shining armour saves the day.
Where is your donation Marion?