Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
He wull be absolutely fummming that the Dubai flood made the headlines and his didni. 🐍

Completely random thought ah have every now and again. Remember the old couple who were in the papers after being charged for adult TV channels they insist they didn't request, and the old fella looks pure guilty. I often imagine that happening tae Deek and Beak, Beak is obviously the old wummin 🤣
View attachment 2880653
Ron Hayward!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

AllieBee

VIP Member
Wow...pre-filter journey clearly 🤣
Aye hen. I quite understand his need to use a filter. A filter can't disguise the silly hair and bumpy beak but he doesn't look quite as ugly as in that first pic. He still looks very ugly but filtered ugly is marginally better than unfiltered!

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Mario, you really need to deactivate your social media now mate. Your content is becoming more boring with each passing day 😴

Screenshot_20240501-093955_Instagram.jpg

geezabreak

VIP Member
Your neighbour's a wrong un, he should be clutching his beak at that and nae debates. Hope youse blocked and reported him tae the delivery company. Wiz it an order oaf AvaMay wax melts ma lovelie 😘

Speaking of which, huv youse aw stocked up oan criss and joos fur Beak's wax melt launch the day. Ah've goat ma AvaMay bespoke snack boax aw ready oan ma tapas table, also. 👌
Tapas table is it! Shoutin yer wealth fae the rooftaps hen. Gaun yersel. Get that right roon ye mazio, aw you've goat is a cheap auld coffee table.

• Haha

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
How many likes did that load of rubbish get? She’s definitely given him the case when he visited, that’s why he is showing it off so late.
---

That could be a thread suggestion! He is comedy gold isn’t he 😂
Please 🙏 make this the next thread title...its tickled me way more rhan it should have. He is the gift that just never stops giving...comedy gold yet again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10

Freefalling

VIP Member
I actually read the Maid because so many people were banging on about it. Fuck me that was some pure shite. Had to go and read some reviews to check I wasn’t the only one who thought it was absolute crap. Everyone on Reddit tore it apart. I’m not surprised Mariom liked it. It’s a murder mystery for people who are too thick to read a proper murder mystery. I’ll stick to re-reading 1984 for the billionth time I think!
👏👏 It was utter shite, I agree!

Nae doot numb nuts enjoyed it 🧐🤥 couldnae lie straight in bed

Reactions: 10

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Have been awol for a few days ma loverlies. Went to the Big Smoke over the weekend to see Peter Kay.

Then had to mop kick ma sen to the quack as I have the noo a bespoke chest infection.

But I rise and my cup runneth over with medication.

View attachment 2892849
I abzaloooootly love Peter Kay, was he as good as before
If that makes any sense 🤩🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Have been awol for a few days ma loverlies. Went to the Big Smoke over the weekend to see Peter Kay.

Then had to mop kick ma sen to the quack as I have the noo a bespoke chest infection.

But I rise and my cup runneth over with medication.

View attachment 2892849
Ps get well soon doll

Reactions: 9

Madge2022

VIP Member
He cut it off thinking we wouldn’t see the message 🤣

I can’t believe the hype he is making about this around a cat.
Don’t Ryan have a Christmas charm? Or one before? Also

“We” are the first in this industry… no H is not you. Not your business. Capeesh.
Oan yourself @IsaPeoplehuvtaeknow , ah tried tae get a screenshot but failed miserably. Youse ur ma hero 🏅

• Heart
Reactions: 9