Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Mario, cleaning, fook off. That's not his page...
Oh sorry, it's in his name. whoops.

Untitled.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14

geezabreak

VIP Member
I've goat a pandora bracelet and every charrum is a genuine pandora, it's lying in it's boax unworn and tarnishing because wance it was foo of charrums it's too tight noo but the actual thought o a man weerin wan gies me the bespoke ick, like said above why no get the mens type. Between this and the hair products, perfumes and skin care shite he hus, is his fuckit year the stert of a wee sex change jurnee?
I also Google searched this charrum and it's nowhere I can find, closest I could see was oan Etsy. Apparently "let them" is a trend probably on that wee unknown app tiktok.
Whit a ginormous prick he is. So aye.
---
I've goat a pandora bracelet and every charrum is a genuine pandora, it's lying in it's boax unworn and tarnishing because wance it was foo of charrums it's too tight noo but the actual thought o a man weerin wan gies me the bespoke ick, like said above why no get the mens type. Between this and the hair products, perfumes and skin care shite he hus, is his fuckit year the stert of a wee sex change jurnee?
I also Google searched this charrum and it's nowhere I can find, closest I could see was oan Etsy. Apparently "let them" is a trend probably on that wee unknown app tiktok.
Whit a ginormous prick he is. So aye.

• Heart
  • Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Self-obsessed and self-centred. I think you mean self-centred, ya idiot.

This really is his life day in, day out, advertising for AM constantly, showing pics of his bedsit, moaning about >insert<. talking/eating garbage, posting vids of male singers he wants to fook, vids of people that can cure his depression, vids of female singers he is obsessed with.
Rinse and repeat.
Pathetic really.

No mare info on the cooncil saga then.

438881166_964887391706731_6229072970633252104_n.jpg

Canae anyone of your CNUts explain why she is creaming in her leggings over a cheap lump of wax that:
1. Smells of cheap bog standard disinfectant
2. Mixed with cats piss - that’s the only thing you can smell from cats if they are not looked after properly or if litter is kept in a tight space like his I mean Deeks flat …

Naeeee Debaaaaates….
Trained in Nails
There vs Thier vs They’re and so forth…
My Stanley Cup Runneth over…
…so forth…
PS Rose peach and the Nelly

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
If he is on holiday and he wants to keep quiet that his gaff is empty he is making it far too obvious. Let’s be honest what is actually worth stealing from Marion’s? There isn’t anything worth more than £300 quid. If anyone was going to break in it would be a neighbour because they would 100% see him leaving and not seeing him and Deed Deek walking back off the mcgills bus with their b&m, home bargains or Asda bags. His tele is probably most expensive thing in the flat but even they lose money and isn’t worth as much as it once was.
If anyone was to break in it would be too time consuming trying get through the numerous boxes to see what’s in them, he doesn’t own jewellery minus is Argos engagement and eternity ring and his wee Mickey mouse pandora bracelet.
1st item on list - the His & His bottles from the Shower 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You don’t wash them blinds I have same style from blinds 2 go only need to dust them no products, so this whole washed he talks about is fibs, also his “curtains” would need 10 mins to dry they are that thin and see through they are more of a net than a curtain, he only has TWO windows to do bedroom and living room 😂😂😂😂 I have shutter in kitchen & bathroom which also needs a dry cloth to clean, then again maybe his needs washed with all that mould build up he gets so I’ll give him that one.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
No one missed you so calm down you wannabe 🙄

I wonder how many pictures the idiot took before he posted 😂

Screenshot_20240427-204601_Instagram.jpg

Madge2022

VIP Member
Thinking of calling the spanish social services, telling them Manio has trafficked Denek. May call the airport and tell him he's got drugs up his ginger circle. May ring up the hotel and ask to move to a smaller room because he's not used to all that space. May pop to Paisley and get a new cat 😌
Youse cud show them the bespoke art wurk here when Deek wuz tied up as proof, also.

• Haha