Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galaxy 10

He's so good as this ( not my quote) yeah your big massive beak is great at sniffing oil from a bottle... oh and your name is not even on it absolute deranged pigeon lookin cunt hs fav word too !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah is that the Kate Humble book. I would go further and say all influencers are scum. Its the phrases they peddle 'so many of you are asking' 'you crashed the website' etc when they want to flog a product and actually no one is asking and no one is buying. Talking of which I wonder how many cat scented wax melts have flown off the shelves...
Clearly not many since he has only shown about 2 people buying maybe that’s why he wants it in an oil maybe more popular? Who knows am certainly not walking, nor running for any wax melt it’s no fur me hen.

Freefalling

VIP Member
Hola, I don't know if my kerrys are deceiving me the noo, but where has the boy wonder highlight gone? Did he have a row with wee Deek and delete it in temper? Or is he ashamed of him? I don't know, but I need to get to know, also. So si.
Possibly been reading here and seen our new best pal has been spilling the beans on their holiday 🙄 he's such a drama llama

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
How dare youse!!!! Ah hope your next shite is a hedgehog and your next haircut is a Nathan Todd. Nae 🥔♥ for youse 🐍

View attachment 2907009
---

Hud tae look that up 😳 youse huv always been ma favourite @Daisy Uncle , ah'm gonni DM Beaky and ask him where he goat his Daisy Uncle tap fae so ah kin chant youse fae the rooftoaps 🥔♥
Your next shite is a hedgehog, just pissing myself laughing! Have never ever heard that phrase before but now I'm going to use it all the time!

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
What are the smudges on his eye lids? Poor Susan, she needs to renew her cesstificate in lashes, also.
I don’t think he’s had them done. I think he’s wearing mascara, hence the smudges. I’m I’m 99% certain they looked like they had mascara on them last time he supposedly got them done.
they never last so I have my doubts he really does get them lifted.