Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I'm genuinely starting to warm to the idea that Daisy Uncle Fester does indeed sell this crap in sufficient quantity to his pals oan that app that's nooo his joab to make it worth her while.
Or it's a big 🖕 to her ex, combined with a little 'I'll do it my way'.
Or he's putting in an investment (albeit about £3.50 and the services of his Beak) to warrant this freedom she seems to give him.
The only other explanation is that his biggest troll spends the odd night on his sofa and takes him over the pond to Maldon in her car.
Stay on her good side Moanio. You seem to fall out with everyone in the end and I'll bet she's got some tea to spill one day!
Trained in nails
Not trained in grammar
Also
Not so sure about that, it seems to be selling very slowly indeed only about 150 packs sold since Friday....

• Haha
Reactions: 15

squirrelsintheattic

Chippy in a bag then wrapped in newspaper? Is that a west coast thing? We had chippy wrapped in newspaper here on the rast coast, but not in a bag first 🤔

• Haha

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
I think it’s just a generic photo charm that he’s uploaded an image for. Doesn’t look like nice quality enamel or engraving.

Lim1947

On the roof hen, thinks she can fix it herself, also.

View attachment 2881661
I nearly fell into the blue wheelie bin from laughing so hard!😃 😀 😄
---
I still cannae believe this is his actual hoose, FFS, it's like Benefits Street as seen on channel 5. I'd shit a brick being there in broad day light, fuck that, I'm staying in ma mortgaged hoose in royal deeside. The Benefit life is no fur me
All bricks shit or otherwise would be gratefully accepted by them I'd say.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SuzyE

VIP Member
Ffs, Mario. Will you learn how to pronounce Neroli!. You're so embarrassing to listen to 🙈

Screenshot_20240419-121516_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Is his brother Johnny McKnight? I see he’s been nominated for a couple of awards for his panto. Wonder if Marion will mention it or will he be so consumed with jealousy as his brother has a successful career and has a house also 🙄

• Haha

blueblue

Chatty Member
Rumour has it that Humza Yusaf has resigned after getting an ear bashing affae Maria about his roof and the shitey Renfrewshire cooncil.
Stop being a snake hen, his "I had tae involve people" announcement included an "I'm saying no more" announcement.

Trailing a path straight tae Holyrood.

Last edited:
  • Haha