Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geezabreak

VIP Member
I hate to say this but he's as boring as his pal Soph, nae content ataw. Lazy bastards the pair o them.

Reactions: 15
Another altruistic jurneh.

Saint Maria of Paisley
---
That just giving page he has shared on his insta, I’ve had a nosey and I don’t see his name on there for donating any money? I highly doubt he is one of the anonymous donators because we all know Mario would just need everyone to know he donated out of his hard earned petty cash. Imagine sharing a just giving page without putting your hand into your own pocket 😂
He will probably donate now though when he reads here.
sad twat

New York in america
Also

xxxxxxx
Exactly philanthropist he is not.

Too many treatits tae buy himself xx

Attachments

• Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
I'll be surprised if he manages to stay off that app for a week, he'll be dying to boast and gloat. Well, once he's found a launderette for the mouldy clothes, and a pharmacy for the highly irritive skin with out of date sunscreen on.
Clutching ma beak, jist needs a bigger beak and wud be his doppelganger 🤣
---
Looks like it. We hadn't had a Hay Friday post today not even in spanish
His suitcase will be full oaf that spanish cleaning stuff. With any luck P&G will see him saying it's his fave and stop giving him free stuff 👌
---
Hola amores! It is I, María, so sì

View attachment 2913259
Ah thought wee Deek hud a stookie oan at first 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
Shall I respost this in the Costa Teguise group and say he's a high risk wanted person?

Ask that people are vigilant, advise them no to approach him, but can they reply with photos of any sightings also
Tap shelf idea hen, go for it 👍

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Is his brother Johnny McKnight? I see he’s been nominated for a couple of awards for his panto. Wonder if Marion will mention it or will he be so consumed with jealousy as his brother has a successful career and has a house also 🙄
It wuz Johnny that telt Beak tae go oan that vile app. Beak likes tae go roon tae Johnny's gaff and play hoose and huv a dip in the hoat tub wi his mankini.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
10 quid for 2 wax melts. What a rip off! Sod that, i get mine from Bellends and Mingers only about 2 quid for 6.
No way would l pay £10 for a small online companies wax melts. I'll stick with Yankee Candle who have been around for year's

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
  • Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Ma hen maybe I'm swerving oot ma Lane here and I need tae sit doon and get some class but in my head I picture you and oor wee @IsaPeoplehuvtaeknow as stadler and waldorf from the muppets. Those wee grumpy ones that sit up oan a balcony and pass judgement oan everyone.
How dare youse!!!! Ah hope your next shite is a hedgehog and your next haircut is a Nathan Todd. Nae 🥔♥ for youse 🐍

the-muppets-statler-and-waldorf.gif

---
Oor Madge is a hornbag, factual. 😍
Hud tae look that up 😳 youse huv always been ma favourite @Daisy Uncle , ah'm gonni DM Beaky and ask him where he goat his Daisy Uncle tap fae so ah kin chant youse fae the rooftoaps 🥔♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Stop press - she’s posted.

Don’t youse be holding your breath, it’s an ad/aff link for some new Avamay crap. No mention of being abroad melting her tits aff in the heat.
IMG_8357.jpeg

• Haha
It is 🤣🤣🤣 have you not seen the pics?? 🤭
No I haven't and I'm not sure if I want to now if everyone thinks the inside of his "house" is outta this world! I really think he believes its beautiful when really it's not,it's basic in my opinion, no stunning pieces of 1 off furniture, media wall like everybody else on insta,nothing original!

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
Not sure why he's proud of Hinch when he's at the bottom of the list at getting his box.

Yeah, she's a good pal isn't she Mario 😂

Screenshot_20240427-164207_Instagram.jpg