Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could have tried pairing the shirt with black denim shorts or some black chinos.

Now he looks like he is dressed for his first 18-30’s holiday circa 1995 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He is RED RAW 🤣🤣🤣 he looks purple. Am affronted at the state of him, also

Costa Teguise in Lanzarote in Spain
Mucho amor siempre
Hard of SPF
Trained in sunstroke

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thinking of calling the spanish social services, telling them Manio has trafficked Denek. May call the airport and tell him he's got drugs up his ginger circle. May ring up the hotel and ask to move to a smaller room because he's not used to all that space. May pop to Paisley and get a new cat 😌
Youse cud show them the bespoke art wurk here when Deek wuz tied up as proof, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still alive ma beauts.

Maybe not after seeing his ootd, I almost died laughing and wet maseen.

He's as red as a bloody postbox. Did he remember to take some aftersun with his suncream he got last year when he was frauded so aye

and he's always moaning aboot the heat in the UK so expect the lowdoon when he returns.

Declan and his bf vibes.

441474546_1153118602399016_3730004543264318917_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Buona notte? What a bleeping plank. Does he think Teguise is in Italy? Absolute loser

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Derek attempting to show his runners
Excuse youse hen, that's his bad boy trainers 👌

Thought he wuz keeping his AvaMay perfume fur his holiday, wit wi it being his brand. That wisnae the stapul holiday scent he showed 🤔
---
Bloody hell. We can assume his sun cream is out of date then.

Barking at Deek to get the brand in on his trainers. Hugo boss. Poor Deek having to buy him that Tom Ford in duty free aswell. What happened to his bespoke Ava May perfume? Perfect for holiday vibes.
This is everything we said it would be ma lovelies. Why not just come off line and enjoy? I post the odd stuff on insta when I’m away but mainly to let family know I’m still alive.
Ah'm loving his posts, this is up there with the live Q&A 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG the sunburn, the polyester formula 1 flag outfit, the fact that Buona notte is Italian and not Spanish. I don’t even know where to start….. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.