Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His holiday is EVERYTHING I thought it would be. Can't stop sniggering at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jesus Mary and Joseph!!!!! What’s going on with the outfit 😆 Checkmate!!!!! What a sight for sore eyes nothing matches she’s a state, and DumDim bless his wee cotton socks boys no the full shilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You bastard trolls better believe that I bleeping skidded back here just to be with yous all from that place abroad when I saw what was happening. We'll be dining out on this for weeks!! 😂😂
---
Jesus Mary and Joseph!!!!! What’s going on with the outfit 😆 Checkmate!!!!! What a sight for sore eyes nothing matches she’s a state, and DumDim bless his wee cotton socks boys no the full shilling.
Ma wee little disabled boy (no ma words) (Brian Potter - phoenix nights) 😂
---
Ma wee little disabled boy (no ma words) (Brian Potter - phoenix nights) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I genuinely thought the black and white checked monstrosity was our resident Beaksy's work of art @hopethishelpsallthebest . I even looked for the turds. Then I realised it wasn't art, it was real and this is Beaky's actually fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the junkies robbed that outfit and sold it to marion....but had to do it in two stages to avoid detention....hence the slight colour discrepancy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is genuinely one of the ugliest creatures I have ever seen and ahm deadly serious.

Manio I have utilised the small bizniss Google Translate tae help with your next post. You're welcome, so si.

Screenshot_20240505-135153.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hello my luvlies, I took one look at raw tomato heeds story’s and I ran, skipped and jumped a little better than Dereks reinactment of his school sports day earlier in that god awful reel right into this thread. Yous never disappoint ya barstit trolls. Mwah tattie hearts

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is the F1 polyester shirt a different shade of black and bespoke white tae the F1 polyester shorts also?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jesus christ he got them bags defo from the lucky lucky men, i swear if i was there they be that couple who you talk about at dinner every evening. The forehead is gonna peel like a snake shedding its skin . Derek has serious learning difficulties he needs to be assessed pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.