Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is he saying? I heard - legs, primark, lilac. And why is deek where his school PE kit? What’s the point in telling us where the crap is from if he bought it last year?
And Primark is hardly designer, so l wouldn't shout about it 🤭
---
Several stories already. Proof that he can't stay off that app even on holiday. Sad bastard

Screenshot_20240506-004222_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s that weird white line over his top lip? Has he had 0.000000000001ml of filler again and it’s somehow migrated?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What’s that weird white line over his top lip? Has he had 0.000000000001ml of filler again and it’s somehow migrated?
That was the only bit he put sunscreen on. The rest of his face looks like its been in the air fryer on the max crisp setting. He has the lips of filo pastry, the fat slag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Oh ma hens am pure bent in two with laughter at this thread today, showed Manio to mr lamb and he said that’s just wrong on so many levels 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Derek absolutely confuses me...

Nothing about him says gay. He doesn't come across attracted to Mario in any way and he just seems infantile almost. Like all he's bothered about is football, playing fifa and collecting trolleys. He doesn't seem to have any friends or other interests. Other than following Mario round the same shops every other weekend they do nothing. I can't figure out what they're doing together at all...

Are we sure they're no a troll account? Is this one big bam up? Social experiment?

Looking forward to 7 days of last seasons primark 🙌 what a Bank Holiday treat guys 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 56
No matter where NobNose says he’s on holiday judging by his sunburn he actually must be here…. Imagine being an alien running into him 👽 They’d never visit Earth 🤭

IMG_1362.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m so embarrassed for poor Deek having to stand there awkwardly while Mario tries to make a Primark outfit sound high class. It’s bleeping Primark. You put it on, wear it around. End of story.
Why is he so out of breath, also??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You're talking shite. Trying to say that wee non colour outfit next to the Calvin Clean dupe from Primark didn't turn you right on?
Sorry to have to correct you ma lovely.

It’s bespoke monochrome harlequin.

in 2 shades
---
No matter where NobNose says he’s on holiday judging by his sunburn he actually must be here…. Imagine being an alien running into him 👽 They’d never visit Earth 🤭

View attachment 2917897
@Wize Owl youre here!!!!! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread Suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #123 Looking grotty in Lanzarote (in the Canaries)

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Him filming the pool at night as if it’s the Maldives. I’m sorry, but all Marion’s holiday snaps so far scream additional needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm smiling on this dayn of dawn, yous'e bastid trolls trolling manio is worth it's gold in weight.
Bonjour aussi.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Naw hens wit the duck is she wearing😂and shes pyure skelping rid like a lobster but am loving it, comedy gold.
The way she speaks to Deek? she needs a good hard swift boot to the poonanni😂
au revoir ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are we all one hunner percent sure this isnae a wee “make a wish” foundation trip? I’m no seeing much evidence that it isn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.