Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus she’s buzzing out her man boobs
Christ the sunburn in her heed 🍅🍅🍅
And that fricking oodie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hens, a accidental kicked ma wee laddie dog on the way to run here after seeing those stories. Someone get on the blower to Tom Ford and get him to send some bespoke after sun sent to Lanzarote in the canaries pronto.
Hard of pattern matching
Hard of sun protection
So si

• Haha
Reactions: 44
They are gonnie have so much fun at the kiddie disco tonight. Hope they make some wee pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ok so that’s night one and the colour of him 😱 Also someone who goes on about skin care the way he does would NOT let their face get as burnt as that on day one! He says he wears sunscreen in Glasgow so why no sunscreen on holiday 😂😂 absolutely clueless!

Can I also say that is NOT a co ord! Those are swimming trunks. He’s saw the similar patterns and tried to team them together and it’s a disaster. Sore on the eyes.

His lips look like they’re about to shrivel up and fall off his face so why anyone would want to know what lip balm he’s using is beyond me.
---
What about Hannah’s perfume that is just perfect for holiday??? So all the lovelies have to buy the cat piss for their holidays meanwhile he’s using Tom Ford 🤣🤣 he has some brass neck

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Can you imagine being on the balcony in your towel, eating your lays, with a wee vodka Fanta lemon and hearing him record that video on the balcony next to you 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 69
He will come back from this holiday thinking all the years he has wasted 👀

He is also copying his mate misfit maw with the clothes video. She did exactly this daily whilst on holiday last month 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is worth it's gold in weight 😂. I think he'll huv bother at passport control oan the way back because if that's the state of him oan day wan, by day 7 his face will be hinging wi peeling skin and his mooth will be aw scabby, so si. I think we're in for a gid week 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been away from this app. My bespoke maternity leave has come to an end and I have to work more than 2 hours a week 🥲

But wow wow wow, what a time to come back! Mario’s face melting in the sun and Deek aging like milk left in the sun. The squinting at the camera, the parading Deek to the camera like he’s a toddler. I canna cope.

Me and mr peach are watching the f1, maybe Mario is gonna be used to end the race? Who knows.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Looks like melted tupperware. Why is he wearing trainers, his feet will be stinking sponges.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.