Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been on a very long comma from this app. But after seeing his bright red face squint at the camera while showing off his toddler outfit, I came running back asap. Grabbin ma criss and joos and settlin in for the ride.

Also FYI, Vieve lipgloss and all other products are amazing. Don’t let the state of his blown up, burnt lips put you off iykyk and iydkgtk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
STOP IT!!!

The burnt Tammy Slaton forehead 😂 he has got to be on the wind up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Have to say Marion's 7 night stay in Costa Teguise us everything I thought it would be: outfits ✔sunburn✔gauche behaviour ✔general stupidity of Marion✔general gormlessness of Deek✔

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Can just imagine her having his “everything” shower the night before holiday 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
The bleeping toddler holiday outfit story might be the most cringe thing I have ever seen.

There is just too much to process, the sunburn, the forehead, the outfit, the bag, Derek attempting to show his runners, Derek’s outfit that looked fit for a 3 month old, the squinting, the way Mario walks and moves…..

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Bloody hell. We can assume his sun cream is out of date then.

Barking at Deek to get the brand in on his trainers. Hugo boss. Poor Deek having to buy him that Tom Ford in duty free aswell. What happened to his bespoke Ava May perfume? Perfect for holiday vibes.
This is everything we said it would be ma lovelies. Why not just come off line and enjoy? I post the odd stuff on insta when I’m away but mainly to let family know I’m still alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Running like toddlers, dressing like toddlers, drinking out of sippy cups, wonder who changes their nappies

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Mario, for the love of God, WEAR YOUR GLASSES.
All we're missing in the bingo card is him having the shits. 😶💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The friggin colour of his face 😂
Screenshot_20240505-195851_Instagram.jpg

The way he keeps dancing back and forward to the camera has me creased. He's like an over excited 5 year old 😂
Screenshot_20240505-200105_Instagram.jpg

Oof Derek's looking old! 😲 Mario's going baldy on the top, and he's going at the front 🤭
Screenshot_20240505-200407_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Night 1?? We still have 6 of these to go! 🤣 What an absolute gift and I’m here for it 🤣 Also if that’s night 1 I can only imagine the colour of his wee beetroot noggin now. Not sure there’s any point in him showing us how he did his make up over it

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Watching his stories again to show Derek's outfit. Derek is definitely Mario's little witch the way he speaks to him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.