Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. That is not a good look. The sunburn. The clash of patterns.

Tell me you’ve never been away without saying you’ve never been away. Horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Beak didn't pack any bronzer last year for the burnt five heed.
Poor Dum Dim Denek. Was like his nanna was showing off him and his new holiday clothes for the kiddies club to all the other old ladies at church/bingo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thank God it's a long weekend, I wish I had taken the week off this is comedy gold. Away to open the wine, hope the videos keep on coming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The sunburnt heed 🍅😂 the squint! He forgot his sunglasses anaw. So much for packing a year in advance. Why’s he dressed like an f1 flag so si.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Oh hens, I’m pissed drunk sitting on my lovely patio after a day of eating and drinking with my pals and when I tell you I HOWLED at his outfit stories. His beetroot head and wee Derek with a bespoke case of Dyspraxia being wheeled out to show off his outfit like a wee bairn on their communion day (duck off, Orange Man).
HOWLING.

IMG_7343.jpeg

I made a thread title suggestion very early on that seems to have a good few likes but I’d like to forfeit it and see the next thread with a title that commemorates the royal visit to Costa Teguise, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The suntan lotion that has went out of date over the year and the gut in the shirt cause the poundage that has went on over the year pure class in glass IYKYK

From that video l wouldn’t be buying that lip gloss cause l thought Jesus the burnt lips on that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He's going to look like the singing detective when that five heed peels aff.
IYDKYKTGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Cannae believe the colour of him. I thought he would be like Cam from modern family with his bespokely sensitive skin
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh hens, I’m pissed drunk sitting on my lovely patio after a day of eating and drinking with my pals and when I tell you I HOWLED at his outfit stories. His beetroot head and wee Derek with a bespoke case of Dyspraxia being wheeled out to show off his outfit like a wee bairn on their communion day (duck off, Orange Man).
HOWLING.

View attachment 2917169

I made a thread title suggestion very early on that seems to have a good few likes but I’d like to forfeit it and see the next thread with a title that commemorates the royal visit to Costa Teguise, please.
Whose shoes is Deek wearing? Can't be either of theirs they are massive. Maybe BFF Hinch tagged al9ng and they are hers

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.