Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It dis make sense for them to be away this week, it’s still free child places this time of year so they’d get a wee bargain xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Am sorry but there is no way on this earth anyone would want to voluntarily bum that man. Nae wonder Deek is permanantly high must help with the trauma 🤢
I am clutching ma beak. Tears running down ma face. Na debates 🥔💙
---
A few oaf his lovelies commented on his grid post
View attachment 2916469View attachment 2916470

Ah'm fummming g that Chav Rendall huz yoused ma favourite word boaby and nae debates 🤬
View attachment 2916473
Why is Rough witch Rendall sticking her nib in? 🤬. If they get robbed, I would check her house first 👀. FACTUAL!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
How's the bun cooking @Babybail93 ?

Agree, genuinely happy for them, or at a push for Deek on his first time abroad. Hopefully it demonstrates the true value of money and how fulfilled life can be regardless or your income if you prioritise.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I am clutching ma beak. Tears running down ma face. Na debates 🥔💙
---

Why is Rough witch Rendall sticking her nib in? 🤬. If they get robbed, I would check her house first 👀. FACTUAL!
It’s alright hen place looked okay on way past blinds up, shipping containers with his tat in it still out front don’t look tampered with. Mr Isa said to me what you breaking your neck at?? Watch the road will you. I said look at that outside your front door.. ohhh aye they’ve been there for months. Mr Isa doesn’t know that he passes Marion’s gaff daily didn’t tell him where exactly he is in Paisley or I’d be getting put on a petty cash ban.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How's the bun cooking @Babybail93 ?

Agree, genuinely happy for them, or at a push for Deek on his first time abroad. Hopefully it demonstrates the true value of money and how fulfilled life can be regardless or your income if you prioritise.
4 weeks to go my lovely! I’ve started maternity already, it’s no joke being preggo in your late 40’s 😂 my tits are absolutely massive the noo! Giving Mario a run fae his money!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
4 weeks to go my lovely! I’ve started maternity already, it’s no joke being preggo in your late 40’s 😂 my tits are absolutely massive the noo! Giving Mario a run fae his money!
That's gone so quick!

On another note. Running 🤣🤣🤣 they run like toddlers at their first nursery sports day

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Me coming here, after neglecting this thread for the last week and watching his latest stories

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yas hen. You must have bazukas because the only thing I could see when he ran were his titties!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mr travel on world was live today from where Marion was I sometimes watch it, he’s on tt does tours of Lanzarote. Imagine Marion getting caught out and stopped for the live he would be fumming his security has been compromised can’t go anywhere now he is so famous being stopped in airport, plane and streets of Lanzarote it will be no holidays for another 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So many questions………….

1. Did they need special assistance in the airport?
2. Did Mario shart himself when the plane took off?
3. Has he packed the lilac leggings?
4. Did Mario request a room upgrade as he’s an “influencer?
5. How long until he misses his “safe space”???
6. How many fake “Goochi” items has he bought so far?
7. Do they swim in the kids pool?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Let’s hope there’s no further leaks in the bedsit now he’s advertised it’s empty! I wonder who’s looking after Rayn- hopefully someone can help her escape!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is a 40 year old man! WTF....are we supposed to be impressed? What a tit he looks in those leggings and oodie 🫠🫠
Right Derek son I’ll count you in need get this right first time it’s for ma joab that isnae ma joab okay? You understand I’ve had enough stress lately with this hoose and working 6 hours a week. That’s how I reckon their convo at start went. Deed Deek stands there waiting to be counted in like a wee kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thinking of calling the spanish social services, telling them Manio has trafficked Denek. May call the airport and tell him he's got drugs up his ginger circle. May ring up the hotel and ask to move to a smaller room because he's not used to all that space. May pop to Paisley and get a new cat 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thinking of calling the spanish social services, telling them Manio has trafficked Denek. May call the airport and tell him he's got drugs up his ginger circle. May ring up the hotel and ask to move to a smaller room because he's not used to all that space. May pop to Paisley and get a new cat 😌
May post on the hotel FB group. Offer cash incentives for whoever can take the most photos of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He has the absolute strangest body proportions I’ve ever seen. What a freak

6A9BC6BD-9F4D-448A-9491-342810887B4D.jpeg

Reminds me of a nik nak.

702CA05B-E164-442A-B7B1-B23FC5CB746D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.