Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pahhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha can't actually breathe

Thread title suggestion

Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also
1000031324.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I wonder how musty his clothes smell since they’ve been packed away for a year?

In all seriousness though, I hope he sees there’s more to life than constantly re decorating that flat. I hope they come home and book another holiday. There’s a whole world out there to explore. Travelling certainly makes you richer, in my opinion.
I can answer this hen because I had my clothes packed away for about two months during our move down under and my clothes smelt musty being in a suitcase for that time. So the answer is they will be VERY musty after being packed away in his damp little flat for the better part of a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Knew the wee fandan widnae keep his wheesht about being abroad. Literally jizzing in his peedos to gloat at any opportunity.

Imagine being over 40 and the biggest flex you have is going on a bog standard chavvy holiday with menchied cups.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also I’ve seen so many people on that vile app doing the airport transition thing and not a single one has used GCSE grade special effects. The whole point is for it to look like a smooth jump from one place to the other. How has he managed to duck up something so bloody simple!?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m fumming! I should be in Lanza the noo! I’d have been staying in Matagorda, but I would have happily goat a bespoke Uber tae Teguise tae go little people spotting

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Not the wee sippy cups with them, slurping on that at side the pool. Pure affronted for them both.
I’m out on site Tuesday with work in Paisley so Mr Isa is shown me where to go, bit like Marion I need guidance but am not a passenger princess the day so ayye.
What a Sunday he has gave us so far literally makes up for him being quiet all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A big thanks tae oor @Loopylou28 fur the exclusive breaking news that Beak and Deek huv indeed left Scotland, the country. Chanting youse fae the rooftoaps and canni wait fur mair exclusives fae youse. 🥔♥

Now ah'm away tae read aw your comments 🤣
---
Waiting for the “Sunday is my favourite day” shite 😉
Mystic @RubyTuesday39 , kin youse gie me the lotto numbers fur the next draw ma lovelie 😘
---
I ran here faster than wee Deek running doon the "hallway"!
Get sum class, it's high footfall area 👌
---
I just knew he would do the TT trend Marion must had to have stood in kitchen otherwise Deed Deek would rugby tackle him into the front door.
Reason I’ve been so quiet… ayyye okay your 5 hours away on a plane it’s hardly other side the world fs.
Am down Paisley way might take a detour home and see the state of the princess's palace.
🚨 Beak, call your clients, your security huz been compromised 🚨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Love how he said he was recording ti post once home but couldn't hold his pish long enough and had to post the cups. Where's the Colleen hoover, or has that disintegrated by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Love how he said he was recording ti post once home but couldn't hold his pish long enough and had to post the cups. Where's the Colleen hoover, or has that disintegrated by now?
Books were a fad when he wanted his own published. How we all laughed, they soon disappeared off sofa table. Aww Manio and Denek, true spanish names and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did I miss this?! I need tae get tae know!
---

Did I miss this?! I need tae get tae know!
A few oaf his lovelies commented on his grid post
Screenshot_20240505-134357.png
Screenshot_20240505-134428.png

Ah'm fummming g that Chav Rendall huz yoused ma favourite word boaby and nae debates 🤬
Screenshot_20240505-134448.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fucks same lovelies, ah dare tae huv ma ain wee break over the bank holiday and the dynamic, brain dead duo jump oan a plane! Well played Loopylou absooolute Judas move oan Deek!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Av booked masel a last minute week in Costa Teguise tae keep up wae this app

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Dare I say it but they actually look well and happy and… normal?

Hopefully this will help Mario see that there’s a big world out there and there’s a lot more to life than constantly redecorating a crappy rented flat and amassing debt to collect cosmetics.
I agree ma lovely! I am happy for them, and surprised he was capable of boarding a plane 🫣.

Crabbit for me though, cos we are still in the canaries till Wednesday evening and hubby will not entertain my very serious suggestion about needing to travel over to Lanzarote. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.