Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched it several times, and the way they run gets funnier every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I have honestly turned myself inside out with second hand embarrassment at that tiktok 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The fact that he’s done the TT trend in his manky old oodie and car wash legging! That’s made ma Sunday night Hens!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Macaroni is sat smugly on his sun lounger now thinking he’s broke the internet with that reel 😂

Also, what was that little conversation they had before the run up to camera 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Am surprised they weren’t put oan a plane to Rwanda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder how musty his clothes smell since they’ve been packed away for a year?

In all seriousness though, I hope he sees there’s more to life than constantly re decorating that flat. I hope they come home and book another holiday. There’s a whole world out there to explore. Travelling certainly makes you richer, in my opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Well, ma lovelies I've had to come on to post from my death bed - only joking but it feels like it, still have a bloody chest infection.

So the slug and his bf have sloped oof to Lanzo have they?

Trying to get one over Tattle it appears, but those snakes aka spies are all over and no way could he disappear for any length of time.

Anyhoo, I'm oof back to ma pit and I shall catch up soon. chef's kiss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my god! I’m pyoor clutching ma beak hens! What a marvellous Sunday fae us aw! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If that reel doesn’t pull Hinch out of her deep rest, nothing will.

What an absolute joy. Gracias Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am sorry but there is no way on this earth anyone would want to voluntarily bum that man. Nae wonder Deek is permanantly high must help with the trauma 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Baaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I’m laughing like that bespoke time Marion rehashed his story about being chased by a Nikita.

Also I thought Sundays should be spent getting all cosy in the ghetto. Make ya mind up sweet’art.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.