Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*flounces back intae this app after seeing she’s on her holidays*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I just knew he would do the TT trend Marion must had to have stood in kitchen otherwise Deed Deek would rugby tackle him into the front door.
Reason I’ve been so quiet… ayyye okay your 5 hours away on a plane it’s hardly other side the world fs.
Am down Paisley way might take a detour home and see the state of the princess's palace.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Omfg!!! Spat special K everywhere! Derek is pure simpleton in this. The oodie, the leggings, the fat bleep running. This has made my year.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Dead Derk waiting for his cue from Marion to start running 💀😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Dare I say it but they actually look well and happy and… normal?

Hopefully this will help Mario see that there’s a big world out there and there’s a lot more to life than constantly redecorating a crappy rented flat and amassing debt to collect cosmetics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
😂👏👏👏 Bingo lads!.
You can't fool Tattlers, Mario you big ugly fanny 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And he was spotted on the plane! How did the social anxiety ridden Mario cope with that?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
He tries doesn’t he but he still misses the mark bless him. Isn’t that trend done in an airport? And then finishes up at the beach? Not done in your wee flat and ending up on the side of a road in Lanzarote.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Derek is off his tits along with severe learning difficulties, he is always smiling. Marion has an even bigger smile because he didn't pay a penny for the trip. Derek, wake the duck up and hoist that cuckooing turd off a balcony.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.