Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we all thinking he’s definitely on his hols then? It’s looking suspiciously like he’s up to something, few days comma then just a random ad post? Very unlike Marion!

Reactions: 14
So are we all thinking he’s definitely on his hols then? It’s looking suspiciously like he’s up to something, few days comma then just a random ad post? Very unlike Marion!
Mebbes he's posted that tae write aff his holiday as a business expense 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If he is on holiday and he wants to keep quiet that his gaff is empty he is making it far too obvious. Let’s be honest what is actually worth stealing from Marion’s? There isn’t anything worth more than £300 quid. If anyone was going to break in it would be a neighbour because they would 100% see him leaving and not seeing him and Deed Deek walking back off the mcgills bus with their b&m, home bargains or Asda bags. His tele is probably most expensive thing in the flat but even they lose money and isn’t worth as much as it once was.
If anyone was to break in it would be too time consuming trying get through the numerous boxes to see what’s in them, he doesn’t own jewellery minus is Argos engagement and eternity ring and his wee Mickey mouse pandora bracelet.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If he is on holiday and he wants to keep quiet that his gaff is empty he is making it far too obvious. Let’s be honest what is actually worth stealing from Marion’s? There isn’t anything worth more than £300 quid. If anyone was going to break in it would be a neighbour because they would 100% see him leaving and not seeing him and Deed Deek walking back off the mcgills bus with their b&m, home bargains or Asda bags. His tele is probably most expensive thing in the flat but even they lose money and isn’t worth as much as it once was.
If anyone was to break in it would be too time consuming trying get through the numerous boxes to see what’s in them, he doesn’t own jewellery minus is Argos engagement and eternity ring and his wee Mickey mouse pandora bracelet.
They would nick his Smeg of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They'd nick his out of date make up, and his wax melt collection. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hans I’m Middleton to the party (been celebrating our anniversary at that small business The Langham this weekend 🥂 ) but he’s deffo on his hols. No way he’d keep so quiet otherwise. He’d at least be on moaning about being mega busy or some lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
1st item on list - the His & His bottles from the Shower 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hay Domingo.

Wunner if Fatty's on her way to Teguise Market the day. IYKYK
Bet she can't wait to get back to her safe space on Thursday also.

• Haha
The wee slug must be bursting to post on insta. Waiting for a shot of his wee burnt hot dog legs so si.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hola, I don't know if my kerrys are deceiving me the noo, but where has the boy wonder highlight gone? Did he have a row with wee Deek and delete it in temper? Or is he ashamed of him? I don't know, but I need to get to know, also. So si.

• Haha
  • Wow
Hola, I don't know if my kerrys are deceiving me the noo, but where has the boy wonder highlight gone? Did he have a row with wee Deek and delete it in temper? Or is he ashamed of him? I don't know, but I need to get to know, also. So si.
Possibly been reading here and seen our new best pal has been spilling the beans on their holiday 🙄 he's such a drama llama

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way 🤣🤣 he must have been raging you nusty trolls worked it out 🤣 I bet he’s got the leggings and hoodie away with him..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.