Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling that we have a beautiful wee mole in our bleep community 🙌 chanting ye fae the rooftops doll @Loopylou28

He's gonnae come hame to either the roof having fallen in, the door being kicked in or a family of squatters in his cosy corner. I'm here for the drama

The wee scheme he lives on will definitely notice dumb and dumber aren't home 😳 he'll be watching the ring doorbell footage 24/7 for a week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think maybe the reason he’s not posting in because Hinch hasn’t posted in over a week ..and with him being Hinch best buddy he will know the reason why and when the reason is revealed he will make sure everyone knows that he already knew and now he’s not posting because he basically Hinch,s witch.
Plot twist….they are in Lanzarote together ….being BFFs and all 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Howling that we have a beautiful wee mole in our bleep community 🙌 chanting ye fae the rooftops doll @Loopylou28

He's gonnae come hame to either the roof having fallen in, the door being kicked in or a family of squatters in his cosy corner. I'm here for the drama

The wee scheme he lives on will definitely notice dumb and dumber aren't home 😳 he'll be watching the ring doorbell footage 24/7 for a week
And everyone on the Paisley Canal train who 100% looks for him as they pass on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she's taken some massive sunglasses and one of those big floppy hats that Hinch has. To avoid being papped and so forth.

People will walk past while she's wearing the mankini and do a double take at the obesity.
Marion will be like..
"Yes it is me, the OG of that app please don't compromise my security by sharing my location also"

• Haha
I hope her wee flat takes a bespoke burst pipe whilst shes away aboard xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The smackheads underneath are going to have the shock of their lives tomorrow when they wake up naturally at 10am, rather than have that fat heffalump thudding around at 5am with her 12 hoovers.
Fresh breeze in Costa Teguise
Trained in nails
New York in America
So si.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What's the betting he meets hunners of the lovelies while he's there, they are all lovely and all called Julie

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Reckon Marion did the latest TT trend burning love from the FLAT to Lanzarote doing his hand action of come on like he does in his reels when he actually shows himself doing some cleaning. IYDKGTK.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's the betting he meets hunners of the lovelies while he's there, they are all lovely and all called Julie
Yet none of them will tag him in a post, and there will be no a single photo of a Julie anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reckon Marion did the latest TT trend burning love from the FLAT to Lanzarote doing his hand action of come on like he does in his reels when he actually shows himself doing some cleaning. IYDKGTK.
Oh I hope so, be like that Blackpool pic all over again, his wee olive oil legs out. Seen more muscle on a golf club 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'll be surprised if he manages to stay off that app for a week, he'll be dying to boast and gloat. Well, once he's found a launderette for the mouldy clothes, and a pharmacy for the highly irritive skin with out of date sunscreen on.
Clutching ma beak, jist needs a bigger beak and wud be his doppelganger 🤣
---
Looks like it. We hadn't had a Hay Friday post today not even in spanish
His suitcase will be full oaf that spanish cleaning stuff. With any luck P&G will see him saying it's his fave and stop giving him free stuff 👌
---
Hola amores! It is I, María, so sì

View attachment 2913259
Ah thought wee Deek hud a stookie oan at first 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hay Sábado.

Heatwave incoming, she's going to be fumming, the fat sweaty pig

1000031233.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Would love to see his encounters with the guys who stop you and try to pull you into their bars, or his first experience of a looky looky man. He’ll fill his leggings, can hear the nervous laugh fae here, ma front and back door hoose.

• Haha
I'm offering a buckled shelf, a wax melt and a 🥔❤ to whoever obtains the first images of his pale skin in shorts, squinting intae his mobile whilst he's sat in the shade sweating profusely with one of them lethal 🍹
What a time to be alive, factual, also.
Joyous for Rayn.
Lanzarote in the Canaries.
Trained in packing a suitcase a year early.
Lanzarote in the canaries 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stop press - she’s posted.

Don’t youse be holding your breath, it’s an ad/aff link for some new Avamay crap. No mention of being abroad melting her tits aff in the heat.
IMG_8357.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hay Sábado.

Heatwave incoming, she's going to be fumming, the fat sweaty pig

View attachment 2914380
Feck me, he canni even handle a Scottish summer ...neither kin I Madge, but ah still prefer it tae wintum. And ah don't start ma autumn/winter jurney in June, also.

Now excuse me while ah finish ma 2024 crissmas decorations 🎅
---
Would love to see his encounters with the guys who stop you and try to pull you into their bars, or his first experience of a looky looky man. He’ll fill his leggings, can hear the nervous laugh fae here, ma front and back door hoose.
His nose will be in the bar about ten minutes afore the rest of him #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.