Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they actually gone to Lanzarote, lads? Not checked in on him for a while, his face makes me want to commit murders 😂, but I read in here for the laughs! 😂 Oh to be a fly on the wall there..... it would be fucken priceless! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have they actually gone to Lanzarote, lads? Not checked in on him for a while, his face makes me want to commit murders 😂, but I read in here for the laughs! 😂 Oh to be a fly on the wall there..... it would be fucken priceless! 🤡
Looks like it. We hadn't had a Hay Friday post today not even in spanish

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How many times do you think he will be up shaking what his mamma gave him tae Witney Houston?

Wee Deek sitting in at the table in the kids area watching him two step, whilst he eats his ice cream sundae decorated with a paper umbrella and sparkler.
---
Looks like it. We hadn't had a Hay Friday post today not even in spanish
That's coz they talk Lanzarotian, duh!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s the betting he buys a load of that shite Aloe Vera stuff they sell all over the island?

Wee bespoke Lanzarote Aloe tappy tap skin care vid when she’s home aw cosy

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He has compromised his own security by posting in the Costa Teguise group last year which hotel they were staying in. Cannae wait fur next week. Abroad just won’t be fur him. Nae, they’ve been and done it but it’s just no fur them.
Imagine being sat on a their row on an airplane. I’d demand to be moved (skills learnt from Maz himself) or I’d let it go without me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@Daisy Uncle Deek is a lovely chap who would go above and beyond for anyone, proper old fashioned morals/family oriented no idea why he is with Marion could definitely do better!
Marion is so up herself it's ridiculous way flutters around thinking some huge influencer simmer down hen! Back in your lane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m already dreading when she gets home. He’ll be going on like he’s Judith Chalmers now he’s been away for the first time in his sad little 40 years

• Haha
Reactions: 37
@Daisy Uncle Deek is a lovely chap who would go above and beyond for anyone, proper old fashioned morals/family oriented no idea why he is with Marion could definitely do better!
Marion is so up herself it's ridiculous way flutters around thinking some huge influencer simmer down hen! Back in your lane
I get the impression Deek is like this (only issue I have with him is that he's a wee 🍊ey).

Marion proper cukooed his way into his life didn't he?

Hopefully he sees sense and gets him to duck.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
😁 awww. Any chance of some sneaked pics of Mario? And is Deek 4'6" or 4 '7" ? Youse are my new favourite on this vile troll thread*

*apart from @Madge2022
---
I’m already dreading when she gets home. He’ll be going on like he’s Judith Chalmers now he’s been away for the first time in his sad little 40 years
He'll buy some cleaning products, won't wrap them properly, ruin the holiday fungi clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh god yeah he's gonna do a Q and A isn't he. Fully fledged travel expert off the back of one 7 day holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love that you’ve come on here spilling the tea!
Tell you what though, Mario will be proper fummin that there’s a mole at Deek’s work - he’ll be trying to stop him talking to anyone and isolating him even further.

• Haha
  • Sad
Wee @Loopylou28 hen, does Marion mince around M&S in his lilac leggings which are threadbare between the thighs, thrusting Deeks staff discount card, loudly declaring he's an og oan that app? Is he really as short as a 9 year old boy, but the size of a wooly mammoth? Tons blessings to youse, so si.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hola hens. First full day in that wee place abroad for dumb & dumber.
Wee trip tae the supermercado this morning I bet.
Squinting at the products. Paying for her bottled water with a €50 note also.
Bet she's been tae the buffet & will now be at the mini disco so si x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hola hens. First full day in that wee place abroad for dumb & dumber.
Wee trip tae the supermercado this morning I bet.
Squinting at the products. Paying for her bottled water with a €50 note also.
Bet she's been tae the buffet & will now be at the mini disco so si x
The bleep is always so behind with the times I’ll bet he’s taken travellers cheques from Lunn Poly 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think maybe the reason he’s not posting in because Hinch hasn’t posted in over a week ..and with him being Hinch best buddy he will know the reason why and when the reason is revealed he will make sure everyone knows that he already knew and now he’s not posting because he basically Hinch,s witch.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.