Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare ye all say such nasty horrid things about the decrepit old oodie. Itโ€™s just pure cozy vibes and part of her safe space. IYKYKIYDKGTK

Never message this page again!

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sitting oan the sofa wae her wee power-bank tae charge her phone because there is only one plug socket in the living room ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Spotted the two of them earlier getting off the bus near Glenburn heading back towards Morrisonโ€™s . Marion had a glekit look about her and DumDim Derek walking looking at his phone(definitely learning difficulties) they looked so odd and out of place.
Sorry couldnโ€™t stop for pics as I was in my works transport.
Both dressed like a pair of Fannieโ€™s also!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That knock off Oddie must be absolutely honking now. I reckon if he left it on the floor, it could get up and walk itself across the flat.
I bet even poor rayn wouldnโ€™t get aw Cosy on it either because of The stench
Also ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Mario, you really need to deactivate your social media now mate. Your content is becoming more boring with each passing day ๐Ÿ˜ด

View attachment 2908242
His sofa looks green

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh ma dayz, Iโ€™m normally on the hinch thread, but sheโ€™s gone awol. And I just fell down the rabbit hole that is Marioโ€™s wiki ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it started with looking at most liked posts on his thread, which is bleeping hilarious also. A needed to get to know, so a got to know. And now a stand in my power, and a no ma passions, and they may not be your bespoke passions. But also. so aye.
NEVER MESSAGE THIS PAGE AGAIN.
killing me softly. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh ma dayz, Iโ€™m normally on the hinch thread, but sheโ€™s gone awol. And I just fell down the rabbit hole that is Marioโ€™s wiki ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it started with looking at most liked posts on his thread, which is bleeping hilarious also. A needed to get to know, so a got to know. And now a stand in my power, and a no ma passions, and they may not be your bespoke passions. But also. so aye.
NEVER MESSAGE THIS PAGE AGAIN.
killing me softly. Also.
Welcome my lovely! Who would have thought theyโ€™d see the day when even personality vacuum Mario is more entertaining than the Essex Drag Queen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Welcome my lovely! Who would have thought theyโ€™d see the day when even personality vacuum Mario is more entertaining than the Essex Drag Queen
For an absolute ugly bore of a human, its amazing the amount of piss that can be taken out of him. Its the people on this thread that are funny rather than that cretin lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So he was spotted today? That would be him finishing work?? Or just going to work either way short shift.
Tattle trolling me today wonโ€™t let me laugh, heart nothing but thumbs up so if I did ๐Ÿ‘ itโ€™s not meant because youse lot are the funniest and the bestest thread about. Tons love tae youse all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh do we think it's the long awaited holiday impending wee week in the sun for the precious one ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think he just goes to Susan when sheโ€™s got an offer on? Last year on her page she was looking for people to practice on and was only charging ยฃ6. ๐Ÿ‘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Do we think he just goes to Susan when sheโ€™s got an offer on? Last year on her page she was looking for people to practice on and was only charging ยฃ6. ๐Ÿ‘
At ยฃ6 thatโ€™s bad ! Lash lift is supposed to lift and curl them! his are sticking oot at a 90 degree angle. I mean l am slagging oor Susan off but it might be his weirdo lashes , either way rotto and nae debates !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Filtered to death and posing like a haddie ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† this my friends is a 40 year old man. Someone point him in the direction of a puddle as he's a massive bloody drip ๐Ÿ’ง

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.