Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he on holiday?! Greeting because his mouldy clothes don’t fit and his spf is oot of date. Big, red, burnt beak.
Can someone please work out just how long ago it was he actually ordered SPF off Amazon for his holiday that he still hasn’t gone on? Surely it’s long since been lost in the floods from the roof space and 10001 “decoring” journeys we’ve been on since?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last I watched of him he was going for a haircut? Has something awful happened? Barber gave him 1 all over, imagine bet the hair would never grow back, if it did it be a wee bit of fluff at the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Such shite Maz. Busy doing what?? Preparing for the 10pm blackout? Buying shite from B&M and planning your autumn jurnee? Washing his three hairs with "Ridken" shampoo? Training in nails??

Tells us o wise one!!
1000044623.jpg

• Haha
Gutted he’s not in Lanza and so forth. Am no one to talk as am probably shorter than Mazda but his legs look so tiny in that picture 🤣 cant believe he’s still got that stinking fleece on anaw 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe he's had beef with Hinch she's gone radio silent too!
Mebbe she sent him the laundry bill fur the nervous shart stain he left oan her bedding. His gut wiz daeing somersaults with excitement and a molten hot fart leaked straight through his lilac leggings. Pyoor snakes oan this app.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Gutted he’s not in Lanza and so forth. Am no one to talk as am probably shorter than Mazda but his legs look so tiny in that picture 🤣 cant believe he’s still got that stinking fleece on anaw 🤮
That fleece must really stink he's never not wearing it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has his content even been worse?

Give us something to work with here, Mario.
Aye ma lovely, it’s far too quiet oan his page, I
need tae see some treatits or the fat slug at the airport pronto! Had tae resort tae the Katie Price threads fur some drama…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does that stinking bloody oodie make anyone else unnaturally angry?

It looks like he's wrapped himself in a matted terrier.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That knock off Oddie must be absolutely honking now. I reckon if he left it on the floor, it could get up and walk itself across the flat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Such shite Maz. Busy doing what?? Preparing for the 10pm blackout? Buying shite from B&M and planning your autumn jurnee? Washing his three hairs with "Ridken" shampoo? Training in nails??

Tells us o wise one!!
View attachment 2907596
Well that answers the question of where he's been, he's hud surgery tae get the Grinch jammies removed. He's back in next week tae get the oodie(?) thing removed leading to the return of the honking hoosecoat.

• Haha
He thinks by him taking his wee sabbatical from that app that isn’t his job that in some way he’s all mysterious but he’s only not posting shite cause hinch isn’t posting atm either, it’s scary how much he copies her. I don’t like the woman but I’m thankful she’s all the way done in Essex because I get single white female vibes from Mario… 👀

New York in America
Also

xxxxxxx

• Haha
He thinks by him taking his wee sabbatical from that app that isn’t his job that in some way he’s all mysterious but he’s only not posting shite cause hinch isn’t posting atm either, it’s scary how much he copies her. I don’t like the woman but I’m thankful she’s all the way done in Essex because I get single white female vibes from Mario… 👀

New York in America
Also

xxxxxxx
Marion is a Martha IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mario, you really need to deactivate your social media now mate. Your content is becoming more boring with each passing day 😴

Screenshot_20240501-093955_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
Moanio's current non content.
In the shade 'filtered to duck' (green slime currently 🤢) and the scent desperation.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.