Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's had his lips done again, that filler is migrating up to the hooter of doom, then it'll morph into something terrible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Holy tit, I’d be asking for my £6* back. I’ve been having lash lifts for years and they never look like that.

IMG_7265.jpeg

*And petrol money but Mario doesnae drive. He could get a car loan like 🫰 but then the bank would own his Micra for the next 30 years on a fixed rate and that’s no for him so he’ll get the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Gary Glitter wants his brows back 🤭
That's Mario asking 'Do you wanna be in my gang' 👀
Screenshot_20240501-213438_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What are the smudges on his eye lids? Poor Susan, she needs to renew her cesstificate in lashes, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think Susan, Nathan and Ballybrows (the OG oan this app, iykykiydkgtk) have a bespoke WhatsApp about her ma hens
Picsart_24-05-01_21-55-40-034.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.