Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be on a false lash journey once he's read here about how crap his eyelashes are. Please go for the Russian lashes Maz, they will suit you honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's going to be a very quiet week on the gram as the OG and Deed Deek are departing sunny Glasgow today for long anticipated week in the Canary Islands.
He will be flapping about his wee Beirut towers stressing over his "Ma Lassie"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's going to be a very quiet week on the gram as the OG and Deed Deek are departing sunny Glasgow today for long anticipated week in the Canary Islands.
Hello ma lovelies. I’m coming oot of ma Jo Malane to say I am pure buzzin if it’s finally his holiday time. I am also on holiday in the Canaries right now but on a different island 😉. Might research flights or boat trips from one to the other 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Huz he announced his departure?!?! Criss and joos at the ready hens 🎉
---
Hello ma lovelies. I’m coming oot of ma Jo Malane to say I am pure buzzin if it’s finally his holiday time. I am also on holiday in the Canaries right now but on a different island 😉. Might research flights or boat trips from one to the other 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🥔💙
Wit dae youse mean might, moap kick yourself oaf that sun lounger and get tae Lanzarote in Canary Islands.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

🥔💙
I'm off to a Canary this weekend and all. Not Lanzarote but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled anyway 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Easyjet flights LGW - Lanzarote today for a week for less than £60 return.
Who's going to take one for the team?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought they weren’t away until summer time ? I thought Marion had maxed out her credit so that’s why they were on a tight budget lately and a £6 lash lift.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Easyjet flights LGW - Lanzarote today for a week for less than £60 return.
Who's going to take one for the team?
Kin sum boady write a note fur ma boss letting them ken Auld Madge wulni be in wurk next week as ah'm daeing the Lord's work 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am FUMMING! As yeh awh noo, Lanzarote is ma wee favourite place in the world. Well, we were meant to be going on Saturday, but I can’t because the wean is due next month.

Fucks sake! It’s ruining ma life already and he ain’t even here 😂
---
Do we reckon this is her flight ma Lovelies? Security compromised!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am FUMMING! As yeh awh noo, Lanzarote is ma wee favourite place in the world. Well, we were meant to be going on Saturday, but I can’t because the wean is due next month.

Fucks sake! It’s ruining ma life already and he ain’t even here 😂
---
Do we reckon this is her flight ma Lovelies? Security compromised!
Hope youse kin still get rogered ower the bath ma lovelie 🍆💦

Canni wait tae be an auntie tae oor wee tattler, Teddy Blu, also. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought they weren’t away until summer time ? I thought Marion had maxed out her credit so that’s why they were on a tight budget lately and a £6 lash lift.
In Mario time 'sUmMeR' could mean anything.
Please let one of his hunners of thousands of followers get some wee photos in the wild & treatit us aw also

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion hens.

Six quid lashes but still too vain tae wear glasses 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How do we know she's going to that place aboard today? 👀
@Loopylou28 telt us aww.
How do you know hen? Do you work in that small business Glasgow Airport?
Have you seen them in their #airport clothes?
Did they have sunflower lanyards on?
Was beaky squinting?
Did anyone came tae tell them it was time to get on? Or are they still sat there?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is his brother Johnny McKnight? I see he’s been nominated for a couple of awards for his panto. Wonder if Marion will mention it or will he be so consumed with jealousy as his brother has a successful career and has a house also 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Today better be holiday day or I'll be fumming also.

Imagine the stench of the lilac leggings the night after been oan the McGills, in the airport for 6 hours, on the plane, on the transfer bus.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.