Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can someone type so many words in a post but still say nothing at all? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Chanting the Glasgow cooncil nursery ladies from the rooftops ma hen. Ma wee boy had medical criteria so started a nursery in the East end as a baby. It was constantly getting tanned. Celtic used to replace everything, which was always appreciated. One of ma wee boy's first words was his nursery lady's name. Salt and earth you lot.
Hen, initially ah thought youse said youse wur constantly getting tanned while your wee boy wuz at nursery. Ah thought, that's a maw efter ma ain heart 🍹 😳

Ah've goat tae ken noo, Auld Madge hard of reading 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hen, initially ah thought youse said youse wur constantly getting tanned while your wee boy wuz at nursery. Ah thought, that's a maw efter ma ain heart 🍹 😳

Ah've goat tae ken noo, Auld Madge hard of reading 🥔♥
Naw, relaxing in rather than bent over the bath for me ma hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate to say this but he's as boring as his pal Soph, nae content ataw. Lazy bastards the pair o them.

Reactions: 15
He really said a CAT takes after him? Marion you didn’t give birth to Rayn, stupid thing to say.
She lies on the blankets because she doesn’t actually own a bed of her own to lie in and no cat expert but it’s what they do? Lie on blankets, cushions, warm seats so forth.
I need him not to have a blessed day so we can have rants from him later he is such a bore lately we need some laughs.
Is it still black out 10pm or what that fixed?
Show us the ceiling,
The bathroom with it it’s peeling wallpaper from the dampness
Outside the shipping containers… anything it’s been a few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma hen maybe I'm swerving oot ma Lane here and I need tae sit doon and get some class but in my head I picture you and oor wee @IsaPeoplehuvtaeknow as stadler and waldorf from the muppets. Those wee grumpy ones that sit up oan a balcony and pass judgement oan everyone.
How dare youse!!!! Ah hope your next shite is a hedgehog and your next haircut is a Nathan Todd. Nae 🥔♥ for youse 🐍

the-muppets-statler-and-waldorf.gif

---
Oor Madge is a hornbag, factual. 😍
Hud tae look that up 😳 youse huv always been ma favourite @Daisy Uncle , ah'm gonni DM Beaky and ask him where he goat his Daisy Uncle tap fae so ah kin chant youse fae the rooftoaps 🥔♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Chanting the Glasgow cooncil nursery ladies from the rooftops ma hen. Ma wee boy had medical criteria so started a nursery in the East end as a baby. It was constantly getting tanned. Celtic used to replace everything, which was always appreciated. One of ma wee boy's first words was his nursery lady's name. Salt and earth you lot.
AwI it's nice to be appreciated and nae debates, we actually do work hard for our money, unlike some people I could mention 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How dare youse!!!! Ah hope your next shite is a hedgehog and your next haircut is a Nathan Todd. Nae 🥔♥ for youse 🐍

View attachment 2907009
---

Hud tae look that up 😳 youse huv always been ma favourite @Daisy Uncle , ah'm gonni DM Beaky and ask him where he goat his Daisy Uncle tap fae so ah kin chant youse fae the rooftoaps 🥔♥
Your next shite is a hedgehog, just pissing myself laughing! Have never ever heard that phrase before but now I'm going to use it all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe he's had beef with Hinch she's gone radio silent too!
Nah, we would have had the never push a loyal person rant again 🤭

Mebbes he's pissed aff cos Trolloman 's new Primark range is too wee fur him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is he on holiday?! Greeting because his mouldy clothes don’t fit and his spf is oot of date. Big, red, burnt beak.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Could you imagine 😂 she told him he has an hole that looks like a butchers bin, and he’s noo pure affronted
And his breath honks like really bad! And his haircut is dreadful and he's never to message her page again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.