Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he need to go into a big story about how he himself tries to help small businesses/companies before getting to the point?
Would had thought the nursery would have insurance?
Watch this Clyde one didn’t help much but saviour Marion knight in shining armour saves the day.
Where is your donation Marion?

Reactions: 14
Another altruistic jurneh.

Saint Maria of Paisley
---

Exactly philanthropist he is not.

Too many treatits tae buy himself xx
Time for the people's princess tae make another appearance
Screenshot_20240429-214522.png

Courtesy of @Cagayu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Why did he need to go into a big story about how he himself tries to help small businesses/companies before getting to the point?
Would had thought the nursery would have insurance?
Watch this Clyde one didn’t help much but saviour Marion knight in shining armour saves the day.
Where is your donation Marion?
It's a Glasgow city council nursery. And not wanting to compromise ma security too much I work for one also. If we get vandalised we don't get any replacements to garden or play equipment unless we pay for it from budget or toy fund which is very meagre, we rely on locals to police our grounds so that the wee neds don't do too much damage

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Time for the people's princess tae make another appearance View attachment 2905512

Courtesy of @Cagayu

I think I may have to replace my twinkle toes pp with this work of art 🎨 🤣🤣🤣 pure bespoke and boujee
Trained in nails
Hard of English
New York in America
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hens I am late to the party but I've watched four episodes of Baby Reindeer by that small business Netflix. He did not watch that show. Not one little bit. Because if he did I'm sure he would have had some bleeping things to say about episode four! He's only said he watched it because everyone else has watched it. I had to watch two episodes of Friends before I went to bed last night to cleanse my brain.

He writes like Martha as well....

Sent from my iPhone (IYKYKIYDKGTK)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hens I am late to the party but I've watched four episodes of Baby Reindeer by that small business Netflix. He did not watch that show. Not one little bit. Because if he did I'm sure he would have had some bleeping things to say about episode four! He's only said he watched it because everyone else has watched it. I had to watch two episodes of Friends before I went to bed last night to cleanse my brain.

He writes like Martha as well....

Sent from my iPhone (IYKYKIYDKGTK)
If he watched ep 4 he would have been pure affronted and we would have had to endure 100 dots of doom where we still wouldn't know what he was trying to say after the last dot 🤣

• Haha
I'm also skeptical that he watched it, I've not spoken to a single person who wasn't a bit disturbed by it. I thought it was brilliant. Theres no chance he watched it further than the 1st episode.

It's a Glasgow city council nursery. And not wanting to compromise ma security too much I work for one also. If we get vandalised we don't get any replacements to garden or play equipment unless we pay for it from budget or toy fund which is very meagre, we rely on locals to police our grounds so that the wee neds don't do too much damage
Chanting the Glasgow cooncil nursery ladies from the rooftops ma hen. Ma wee boy had medical criteria so started a nursery in the East end as a baby. It was constantly getting tanned. Celtic used to replace everything, which was always appreciated. One of ma wee boy's first words was his nursery lady's name. Salt and earth you lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
✨ ✨ ✨ I try my best always to help with my page when I can for so many that do come and ask me when I can help ✨✨✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Not the first time she's shared a fundraiser and kept the petty cash box firmly shut, shame on you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm also skeptical that he watched it, I've not spoken to a single person who wasn't a bit disturbed by it. I thought it was brilliant. Theres no chance he watched it further than the 1st episode.
I think he only did episode one as well, because it meant he had to concentrate 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think he only did episode one as well, because it meant he had to concentrate 🤭
Remember the telly is programmed to go off at 10 😆 poor Deek is living in a dictatorship and doesn't realise. Maz is prob fiert Deek sees the similarities and doesn't come home after a long shift on the trollies

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Chanting ma wee gurl Rayn oan fae the rooftops as she knots they blankets together to make an escape ladder. 🙌 Enjoy yer freedom hen!

Screenshot_20240430-103454~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So when I looked at the Just Giving page yesterday there were 22 donations. Checked again today and there are 28 donations.. I know its for a good cause and all that but cringing that none of Martin's followers have donated and him the OG of that app with his big following 🙈

New York in America
Also.
Chanting ma wee gurl Rayn oan fae the rooftops as she knots they blankets together to make an escape ladder. 🙌 Enjoy yer freedom hen!

View attachment 2906207
She is so me for the cosy vibes?? Martin she has nothing else to do, you won't even let her have a cat tree :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.