Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the content about skincare lately and asking him for advice, he’s desperately wanting to be like Andrew Wheatcroft. I actually like Andrews content and although he can be abit potty mouthed he seems to get away with it.
Ironically oor Mario is like Andrew's Wario 🤣 IYDKGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't wait for the fake laughter & beak clutching later when he tells us he's had parental control switched on 🙄

Beirut Toowers is crumbling away. Let's hope he gets put in an equally squalid alternative which is just an empty shell & given a £75 B&Q voucher to get it decorated also.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Marion is on such a rant he calls it a flat and not a house.
Why do they sit in the dark for weeks and not think about contacting sky? Sky have had issues only last week but ours is fine now. It’s clearly parental controls on because if it was his connection you receive a text, email etc.
If council aren’t coming in to fix it then he’s clearly not got crumbling walls? He really is hoping they will say here is a new build or a house, why does he always have digs about a mortgage? Homeowners pay for theirs you Marion have the COUNCIL PAY, such a big deal then go get your OWN 30 year fixed rate mortgage capeesh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is he sitting in darkness if it’s his internet not working 🤣 Read a book before bed, sit and chat to your partner, anything apart from
Sitting in darkness.
He loves a dig about home owners but difference is home owners get issues sorted much quicker as it’s their responsibility. They don’t have to sit and wait for the emergency repairs team and the issue to go through 10 other departments. He can’t moan when he gets it all for free!

Reactions: 29
Embarrassing at 40 years old to sit for weeks and weeks waiting on someone else sorting it as if he is a child. When I rented, we would pass issues onto the landlord and luckily he usually got them sorted in a timely manner. The odd time we had issues, I said if it isn't sorted by x date I will sort it and invoice you. He just sits there helpless.
---
Ma hen I don't know what ones called Bert and who's Ernie right but why is it that its immediately clear that deeks the wee orange man (in more ways than one) while Mario is the big yellow gonk

• Haha
You notice in his rant he named Renfrewshire council, this will be in the hope it gets back to them and they realise what a massive bellend influencer he is and get someone oot quickly because he's a VIP. Won't work head, because you're not anybody special and a bad review from you will only have them laughing and putting your job to the bottom of the pile. So suck it up numb nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
You notice in his rant he named Renfrewshire council, this will be in the hope it gets back to them and they realise what a massive bellend influencer he is and get someone oot quickly because he's a VIP. Won't work head, because you're not anybody special and a bad review from you will only have them laughing and putting your job to the bottom of the pile. So suck it up numb nuts.
Some influencer mario hen should have tagged their wee blue ticked page
Screenshot_20240416_093359_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mario last night. Thinking he really done something

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Next time Ah need something fixed around the house, am gonnae tag ma cooncil aka MrMac and see if a bespoke tantrum gets ma ikea shelves put up any quicker!

• Haha
“Mortgage houses have these problems”.. wtf is a mortgage house. Does he mean homeowners? He is soooo bitter that he still rents off the council meanwhile the other OG’s on that app are buying mansions because they actually put the work in to the page 🙊. Mario there’s a reason why you don’t ’invest’ In a council property because you don’t own it, your own fault for spaffing so much cash on wallpaper and lino. He needs to go on a wee private rental journee hens.
He really shows how thick he is and that he doesnt really have a clue what a mortgage is or how it works. Why does he assume that all homeowners have mortgages for a start. Yep all houses have problems but he doesn't seem to understand that having a mortgage doesnt make the mortgage company the owner of the house. People own houses Maz, a mortgage is simply a loan to buy the property (yanno a bit like the klarna you take out to buy your Jo Molane) and you pay it back over a period of time. Then, when you've paid that off that's it forever.

• Heart
Saw this posted elsewhere, guess who the first person I thought of was? Bet ye canny guess.
1000013363.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Morning bleep Mothers in your mortgage house. Spine bright hens, keep you power you earth & soul of a person. Remember you are worth your gold in weight.
May your ceilings always be dry, lights always be on & your internet always connected 😘💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
That’s why the world is the way it is….because of the council 🤣🤣🤣
Aye, Renfrewshire Cooncil need tae stay in their ain lane and stay oot oaf Ukraine and Gaza. The Dalai Lama oaf Paisley huz spoken. #capesh #factual #firstworldcooncilproblems

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s such a dickhole.

I no longer have a mortgage. I’m the same age as Mario and when I had the opportunity to get a mortgage in my 20s, I took it, bought a small apartment, traded up, bought a hoose with a front and back and patio doors, worked fuhl time and overpaid the mortgage.

So now I’m sitting on a pile of equity, have no housing costs, and generally feel very secure and lucky.
Yet this gowl thinks he made smarter choices by moving into his boyfriend’s rotting cooncil bedsit.

He’s hilarious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
He’s such a dickhole.

I no longer have a mortgage. I’m the same age as Mario and when I had the opportunity to get a mortgage in my 20s, I took it, bought a small apartment, traded up, bought a hoose with a front and back and patio doors, worked fuhl time and overpaid the mortgage.

So now I’m sitting on a pile of equity, have no housing costs, and generally feel very secure and lucky.
Yet this gowl thinks he made smarter choices by moving into his boyfriend’s rotting cooncil bedsit.

He’s hilarious.
Same here. I paid my mortgage off at 46 🙌

Listen to hard man Mario being all tough. I hope they hang up on him with his ugly attitude

Screenshot_20240416-103611_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd love to know what his rent payments are. Ranting AH PAY FUHL RENT when it's probably pittance and he's expecting the VIP treatment. Hate to break it to you Manbag but you get whit you pay for. Maybe spend your petty cash oan a hoose that isn't crumbling into Seedhill wasteland and you can expect a better service. Capeeesh?

I bet the rent is nae more than £75 a week hens. Even buying a flat round there is piss cheap. We’re in the process of moving and with the mortgage rates our new payment is almost triple the old 🥲 but onwards and upwards and we will have ✨three bathrooms✨ and nae rotting ceilings like our Marion. He thinks people look down on him in a cooncil gaff but in reality that’s cause HE looks doon on people. He can mutter on about how he would never have a mortgaged house or whatever but we all know he would bite a fuckers hand off it he had the chance at a 2 bed new build.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.