Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he’s up to something. There’s no way he’s mortifying himself by talking about how tit his flat really is unless there’s something in it for him.

Reactions: 29
He’s probably been up that loft picking the roof apart himself so the building also gets condemned thinking the county will just hand him a 4 bed detached new build 🙄
Hope the tradies do see his stories and don't bother fixing it because he is a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He’s probably been up that loft picking the roof apart himself so the building also gets condemned thinking the county will just hand him a 4 bed detached new build 🙄
Hope the tradies do see his stories and don't bother fixing it because he is a bleep
The last tradie probably fucked his ootbox
-inbox-internetbox up to teach the cheeky fucker a lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aye Marinda, East Renf cooncil are quaking in their boots at the thought of you ringing up. Clutching their beaks so oan and so forth.

Ma luvlies, dis anyone else bespokely wonder whut he’d have been like if he’d hud enough oxygen at birth?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just finished packing for a holiday in the scent abroad. I'm leaving early am tomorrow, have giggled to myself about not packing a year in advance. Hopefully when Mario makes it abroad, the leak will gush over everything in the hoose. I hope my hoose doesn't flood also. I'm not trained in nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aye Marinda, East Renf cooncil are quaking in their boots at the thought of you ringing up. Clutching their beaks so oan and so forth.

Ma luvlies, dis anyone else bespokely wonder whut he’d have been like if he’d hud enough oxygen at birth?
His problems urnae your problems. Capesh?

Never message this page again.

*his head would probably be a normal shape though. I dunno...just my guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if they've got contents insurance*

*no
A wee insurance claim oaf 500 quid fur mouldy make-up due to leak. Then he's done fur fraud as the insurance inspector is a tattler who huz evidence oaf the make-up being mouldy afore the great leak oaf 2024.
---
Nah we're not offended you can say what ya like on your page Maz. But do try to remember that when you read here and get offended. We can say what we like on our page. Also. Our page, our rules.
Sing it hen! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine the utter red neck of him behaving like a daft twit for all of us to point + laugh at! Love that he described the penthouse location as a shite hole, bet that was a regret this morning, thankfully we keep receipts lol

Imagine the roof does give in like the next door neighbours, guarantee he's no content insurance 🤦 but he's tonnes of out of date face cream 🫰

He'll be moving in with Johnny and the bidie in before long, soz Deek your on your own 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aww he gets the message behind barbie. duck off you wart oan the arse of society, the only thing you get is government handouts

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like he’s angling to be rehoused the way he’s banging on. Sorry Max but two perfectly able bodied single men (you’re not married despite your Argos ring saying otherwise) puts you at the very bottom of the priority list. Really they should have been out on their arsed years ago to free up the flat for someone who actually needs it.
---
duck off does he get Barbie. Can he even spell Patriarchy?? Does he even understand what it means?
He’ll never get it and he’ll never understand what it was like seeing it in the cinema, surrounded by other women and girls all wearing pink, all in tears by the end.

This weekend we saw five women stabbed to death in Bondi for absolutely no reason other than being women. He doesn’t get it at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
A tenner says when he rings up the cooncil, he pretends to be Derek and starts with “ma boyfriend is a big time social media influencer with a blue tick and was once in Mrs. Hinch’s porch and received hunnerts and hunnerts o DMs every day”.

(I may have an email address that’s [email protected] because, despite never taking Mr. ACWD’s name when he put a bespoke ring on it, I like having an alias when I’m writing a very rare and completely well-worded, Mario complaint email).

Ma fake name, ma rules.
"Was once in Mrs Hinch's porch" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feck off Mario. An expert on films you're definitely not. Dick!

Screenshot_20240416-221352_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.