Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like he didn’t want pay to go see it & Deed Deel telt him no am going see it, ask one your “friends” Maz.
Clearly waited until could see it on sky the tight sod.
Wasn't he chanting that Sharon bird fae two doors down who is in the fillum, yet coodni go and see it tae support her? Oor Sharon he called her, aka his brother's pal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The bandwagon put him off , as apposed to buying face cream that Molly Mae recommended and the 15 million other things he buys cause of the ‘hype’ !!! He is just one big contradiction with 3 hairs pass it on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He's fangirling Hinch again. This kin be her turn tae visit him. She can sit at his my first make up dressing table and they kin tappy tap their face wi snail jizz while Shartio jizzes his y fronts.
View attachment 2877270View attachment 2877271
---

Youse ur my hero hen, ah'll let youse ken if he answers 🤣
Makeup evening Hinch 🤣 ya great hench fanny. You couldn't even give the sad sack a bleeping graze board for a social photo op when he's actually travelled the length of the country for an hour, as he's not useful enough for you. Disclaimer, if she is selling tit under a £5er he has uses, for example, Hinch Fabreeze. Its tragic.
BTW. Off thread topic. Baby Reindeer is excellent on Netflix, if ya don't know get ta know

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooooh she's foaming at the gash! Her electric top up must have run out too, she's sat in the dark. Something to do with the internet apparently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh this should be HILARIOUS. I can’t wait to hear what he thinks about it…
He managed to make International Women's Day all about him, I'm sure he'll manage to make the message behind Barbie be all about him too! America Ferrara's monologue will no doubt be written as though it was about him. He'll completely understand the Pinocchio Complex and how he was a toy before but IG has allowed him to discover his real self and he can now live an authentic real life....or some incoherent, misspelled pish along those lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hens, it mighta just been me. Or it mighta been the recent bereavement, the approaching bespoke depression and aw the lassies, goths, girlie, all the whole lot of us quietly sobbing coming out of Barbie. But that film was a bleeping experience. 99% of the concept will go over his head.

Humans only have one ending.

Get tae duck Ken, I'm oot oot.

Barbie's big front doored and back doored and open fronted dream house.

Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Christ, they dots of doom are bespokely nae okay the night ma luvlies.

Looking forward tae the roof falling in oan his safe space jurnee, so aye and so forth. Also!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ah really want tae send him that LittlestChicken video…

🎶 Phoning the cooncil, dinnae start or ah’ll be phoning the cooncil 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Long story long is mare like it!
Ma hens that was a jurney and a hawf reading that bespoke shite!
The misuse of the word ‘there’ was enough to make me want to run away to that place New York in America!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.