Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tenner says when he rings up the cooncil, he pretends to be Derek and starts with “ma boyfriend is a big time social media influencer with a blue tick and was once in Mrs. Hinch’s porch and received hunnerts and hunnerts o DMs every day”.

(I may have an email address that’s [email protected] because, despite never taking Mr. ACWD’s name when he put a bespoke ring on it, I like having an alias when I’m writing a very rare and completely well-worded, Mario complaint email).

Ma fake name, ma rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I run a really busy, beautiful restaurant, and tit breaks all the time, I can tell you this for free Mario…………. People don’t respond to tantrums, people respond to “thanks so much for coming out as quickly as you could, can I make you a coffee?” And guess what, next time you call them, they probably prioritise you, because you didn’t act like a 17 year old diva, however, we are paying these people not just expecting the council to sort out all our issues. He’s a bleeping weapon this kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Do we know when Billy Bollocknose and the Cannabis Kid are actually (factually) off across the pond to Lanzarote?
Apologies if I've missed something - I've been banned from watching "that hideous goblin's" rants in the presence of Mr Fartycat. Which is fair enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A did a bespoke wee right move nosey and you can get a 2 bed flat for 70k in paisley. Or one bed flat for 45k. Why wouldn’t they try save a few grand and get a little deposit down on something they actually own. A guess Jo molane perfumes are a better investment.
He could get a mortgage lit that 🫰🏻but nowadays their there they're all 30 year fixed terms.
He disnae want a hoose owned by the bank, and...

Mortgage hooses have problems too x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Big baws Billy is all tough going go through the council and give what for you but didn’t have a guts to tag them.. job shut case closed!! Bet the other neighbours have said no we aren’t paying for damage it’s no that bad and doesn’t affect us, it’s a win win council will save on ££££ as well. Better get to home bargains Marion’s multiple buckets to catch the leak.

How does power of social media sort a council issue? He trying say he has council workers on his page or all his followers are council tenants?

Could you actually imagine him having to move? Whole new renovation he would be even more fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hens, remember I called it, the council aren't gonna spend a penny on that building. YES Marcia, they ARE waiting for the roof to fall in as any idiot can see that building is cheaper to leave to wrack and ruin than waste money fixing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If both them were out how does he know no one went up to the loft?
Also the council don’t need to inform you about what is happening because you aren’t the one paying the service charges, you would only contact them once ceiling was dry and needed a repair like plastering done.
He said before he hates confrontation so gets Deed Deek to sort it so unlikely he is calling the council, your not the main tenant holder so again they would need to go through Derek not Marion even if your added to the tenancy.
He is such a headache.
---
Google maps shows directly above the back wall of living room the guttering has grass growing out it has had grass growing in it since 2008 which is also above kitchen window.
There is your issue I bet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’ve literally zero sympathy. No one forces him to stay there and no one forces him to waste all that money on what is essentially a derelict building

Why does he thinks it’s a flex that he’s on the phone being rude to people? Honestly Maz it makes people do less for you than if you were polite. A please and a thank you go a long, long way.
He’s an actual bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lots of thoughts, the noo. Marion nobody is forcing you to live in your rats nest, you don't even need it, there's no reason why you can't get a private rent property, stop acting like the council owe you, you fat bleep. He's definitely on his come down as he's realised he cannae put an orangery off the living room window. Is he expecting Hinch to gift him a property? Why is he never in when the council come round to fix something, can't he stay away from home bargains for one day, because if they are saying case closed, it's because he's not answering the door and not rearranging another appointment.
There's no way Deek rang, as they'd say "wee Derek, put your mam or dad on the phone please." Maybe the drug lords below are stealing his electric at around 10pm because they assume he's asleep by 8pm. All in all, one thing we can agree on is he probably deeply regrets that rant, as he's embarrassed himself and also that he's really fat and obese and he needs to see Dr Now for a gastric bypass. Also. Trained in nails.
No wonder the world is the way it is.
Hard of understanding.
Severe learning difficulties.
Morbidly obese.
---
Omg his boiler's broke. Praise be.
---
Screenshot_20240416_193538_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
“The power of social media”??? So all his Huns are going tae boycott their cooncil hooses are they? Where would they furnish with tacky, flammable shite then? bleeping walloper. Any brains that bleep had sue dribbled doon wee Sadie’s leg oan her way tae the cludgie

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hens, remember I called it, the council aren't gonna spend a penny on that building. YES Marcia, they ARE waiting for the roof to fall in as any idiot can see that building is cheaper to leave to wrack and ruin than waste money fixing.
His building is getting refurbished hen, but he has to wait at least 2 years for completion.

works.png

Reactions: 14
I reckon he’s seen the new fancy front and back door houses starting to go up and he’s edging for wan of them even though he said at the time he was glad they weren’t pulling down his block…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"this council will defo become my now trolls when I'm done with them" WHY IS HE SO HARD OF ENGLISH 😭 2 hours until the blackout, also

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is probably why the cooncil doesn't give a tit for Mario's problems.

He's on the ''visit with 2'' list I bet.

1713294515670.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If both them were out how does he know no one went up to the loft?
Also the council don’t need to inform you about what is happening because you aren’t the one paying the service charges, you would only contact them once ceiling was dry and needed a repair like plastering done.
He said before he hates confrontation so gets Deed Deek to sort it so unlikely he is calling the council, your not the main tenant holder so again they would need to go through Derek not Marion even if your added to the tenancy.
He is such a headache.
---
Google maps shows directly above the back wall of living room the guttering has grass growing out it has had grass growing in it since 2008 which is also above kitchen window.
There is your issue I bet.
I don't think they'd need to be in the loft either if it's a damaged tile?.
3 years ago l noticed a 1" mark on my bedroom ceiling. My neighbours a roofer and it turned out to be a cracked tile which he replaced, but he didn't need access to my loft.

I think you're right about the guttering as well. I get mine cleaned out every 2 year's for that reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.