Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping love it when he goes on a cooncil rant šŸ˜‚
Me tae it's ma favourite.

They're there trying to smoke him oot his decrepit cuckoo nest that's costing them more to maintain than to demolish and rebuild it.

And it's deffo Mother Rendall hiding in his cupboard turning the internet aff. Just fur pure bantur, and she likes being in his cupboards also.
---
Iran deffo bombing Israel under command of Renfrewshire cooncil 100%

They've sent aw their roof-fixing staff oot tae the front line wae rocket launchers paid for using Maria's hard earned petty cash monthly payments.

His page his rules, capesh!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hang on, have those two cretins been sat with the internet switching off at 10pm EVERY NIGHT FOR 7 WEEKS and only now are thinking about ringing up??? What a pair of smooth brained imbeciles šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
There's so much to unpick....

So for 7 weeks at the exact same time the internet (and lights seemingly?) have been going off.

He's no done anything about it (but acknowledged he should have).

Why does he think tonight would be any different?
---
Hang on, have those two cretins been sat with the internet switching off at 10pm EVERY NIGHT FOR 7 WEEKS and only now are thinking about ringing up??? What a pair of smooth brained imbeciles šŸ¤Æ
Crossed posts ma muveleh.

But aye pleeeasee some bleep make any of this make any sense????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe heā€™s turned on a child lock or standby setting so the sky turns aff at a certain time. Or he needs to get the seance app back as the bedsit is haunted šŸ‘»

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's so much to unpick....

So for 7 weeks at the exact same time the internet (and lights seemingly?) have been going off.

He's no done anything about it (but acknowledged he should have).

Why does he think tonight would be any different?
---

Crossed posts ma muveleh.

But aye pleeeasee some bleep make any of this make any sense????
Ha this stupid duck has put parental controls on surely. bleeping knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The internet goes so the lights go out too?? That doesn't even make any sense! Someone hasn't been paying the leccy more like. Either that or his estate is so rundown they're having to resort to rolling blackouts.

Lights out at 10pm, leaking roof (from their loft apparently...) peeling wallpaper, damp and mould, bursting at the seams, buckling shelves, junkies roaming the hallways. But aye, it's is safe space. Mortgages are no for him. I tell you what, Hens. I have a mortgage and have never had any of the issues he seems to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I've just caught up with the latest šŸ¤­
People must be in hysterics after reading that rant
He knows it's a tit hole, but still prefers to live there?!. Mario, you and Derek really are stupidšŸ¤Ŗ

Screenshot_20240416-003650_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Is he no an adult on the weekend then?
Thick in the heed as well as thick in the thighs.
Always moaning about time flying, well go out and experience life befare you die, rather than stuffing ya face with pizza & loaded fries ya cretin.

I would rather take beauty advice oaf ma postman than Mario 'sensitive skin' Mcknight.
He's turning into AW.

View attachment 2876787View attachment 2876788

All the content about skincare lately and asking him for advice, heā€™s desperately wanting to be like Andrew Wheatcroft. I actually like Andrews content and although he can be abit potty mouthed he seems to get away with it.

Reactions: 16
Hens, Iā€™ve had a bespoke stroke trying to read his latest rantsā€¦ my head actually hurts!

And Maria, I donā€™t know how many times you need telling about the use of there/their/theyā€™re but once again youā€™ve got it spectacularly wrong. For the purposes of your rant itā€™s THEIR that you needed. You can thanks me laters IYKYK šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 32
IMG_3052.jpeg

FYI mazza. IYDKGTK Iā€™d like to point you to the ā€œtheir=it bleeping belongs to themā€ section.
You can buy all the salt and pepper pots in the world mate, that flat ainā€™t yours.
Hard of property portfolio.
New York, America.
factual.
also and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone think that he's had the hump with his safe space since his security got compromised?
As for his rant about the council, I hope to god they see how much petty cash he spunks on his page (you know he will threaten to expose them with 'do you know who i am' line), and they tell him to duck off and pay full rent with a landlord as he should be. If I got that entitled skid giving me tit on the phone I'd make it my personal mission to ensure that his state funded housing journey comes to an end. Capeesh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Me tae it's ma favourite.

They're there trying to smoke him oot his decrepit cuckoo nest that's costing them more to maintain than to demolish and rebuild it.

And it's deffo Mother Rendall hiding in his cupboard turning the internet aff. Just fur pure bantur, and she likes being in his cupboards also.
---
Iran deffo bombing Israel under command of Renfrewshire cooncil 100%

They've sent aw their roof-fixing staff oot tae the front line wae rocket launchers paid for using Maria's hard earned petty cash monthly payments.

His page his rules, capesh!!!
Since when is the cooncil responsible for the care of their residents? Things must have changed a lot since I was a cooncil resident.
Such a bespoke wee fanny, the whole world owes him. Nae clue.
Heres a thought Marion, mibbes the cooncil don't want to dae ony repairs because it's earmarked for demolition.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The bespoke breakdown we knew would happen after the visit to Hinch farm has finally kicked in then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Marion making on heā€™s the big man getting on at the council when his name isnā€™t on the tenancy and heā€™s a fat wee cowardly cuckoo. Deek will have been dealing with it when high as a kite.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
ā€œMortgage houses have these problemsā€.. wtf is a mortgage house. Does he mean homeowners? He is soooo bitter that he still rents off the council meanwhile the other OGā€™s on that app are buying mansions because they actually put the work in to the page šŸ™Š. Mario thereā€™s a reason why you donā€™t ā€™investā€™ In a council property because you donā€™t own it, your own fault for spaffing so much cash on wallpaper and lino. He needs to go on a wee private rental journee hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
ā€œMortgage houses have these problemsā€.. wtf is a mortgage house. Does he mean homeowners? He is soooo bitter that he still rents off the council meanwhile the other OGā€™s on that app are buying mansions because they actually put the work in to the page šŸ™Š. Mario thereā€™s a reason why you donā€™t ā€™investā€™ In a council property because you donā€™t own it, your own fault for spaffing so much cash on wallpaper and lino. He needs to go on a wee private rental journee hens.
Sorry I'm just clutching my beak at your profile picture. It will never not be funny šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.