Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Monday morning work chat must be riveting when his 'clients' ask how his weekend was.

Our work have actually banned us from asking if people have had a good weekend, in case it upsets or offends anyone. Might let Beak's clients know of the policy. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I go through my conditioner so much quicker and thatā€™s with me doing a double shampoo every time. I love to use my conditioner as a mask though and have LOTS of hair not just 3 strands capeesh
I also go through conditioner faster. But I do have shoulder length, thick, curly hair not the little bit he has. Let's face it most of us have more pubes than he has hairs on his head.

• Haha
I is back āœˆ

He really does have a major problem with his spending on products, it's unnecessary.
Sunday.

438313665_1548732469026510_5095929333758314380_n.jpg

Untitled.png
438496455_1565598417622667_1671867268446596258_n.jpg
438328136_1689233591835857_4935356854888263258_n.jpg

437856852_433578675841501_302878861947607860_n.jpg
438582757_285936624506581_4716788432849080770_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We are currently having our bedroom redecorated. We have a massive house and can move into the spare room (smell the wealth) so it isnā€™t too disruptive, and Iā€™m still so put out. How does he do this every 3 weeks in that chinchilla cage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
We are currently having our bedroom redecorated. We have a massive house and can move into the spare room (smell the wealth) so it isnā€™t too disruptive, and Iā€™m still so put out. How does he do this every 3 weeks in that chinchilla cage?
I feel your pain. We've just hud our front room redecorated following a rising damp journee. Ended up going to bed at 8pm every night so we could watch telly and I felt like such a lethargic slug. An insight into Mario's boring life. Nooo fur me!

Usual shite. He learned it somewhere (I think from Mrs Hinch) and now he uses it non stop. šŸ˜« I hate when he learns a new word or phrase. Itā€™s like when he learned ā€œaffrontedā€ all over again. šŸ˜“
Heā€™s like a baby learning new words. Using it repeatedly till he gets the right context.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay, I have caught up, thankfully he had a rest day or 2 while I was away.

You trendy mammaof3, Raising Canes is all over that vile app tiktok! Was it good?!
Yes, it was. The chicken fingers were tender and the batter crispy but the crinkle-cut fries were bland. Came with some Texas toast as well.
A decent price for NY. Free refills to boot.

I am off to New York, America in October and ma weans are telling me that this is the place to go for chicken. They have seen it on that vile app TikTok šŸ™„ let me know if itā€™s any good ma hen ā¤
We passed the place many times. It was quieter in the daytime but busier in the evenings, filled with teens and older.
Large portions.

Aww ma lovely we missed each other! Although ah did hear someone shout 'Shart Card' on Tuesday.....wiz that you??
Ah didnae huv the time tae check here as New York in America...also is so busy! We stayed in Times Sq last time but did it differently this time on lower East side and bloody loved it. Earthquake was on Friday which we knew nowt about and got to watch the solar eclipse.
Hope ye had a braw time! Oor Marion wid boak at the cost of eating and drinking in NY, there's nae Spoons or China Sea and 2 drinks is $30 bucks! Can ye imagine :p
Aww shame we missed each other, No, unfortunately, shart card waz nay me.
However, I did tell someone to get in their oon lane as they cut me up.

I did notice that visiting NY this time around there were a hell of a lot of weed shops around and the place stank of it. Deek will be in heaven.
I was gutted we missed the Eclipse, lucky you. The bastard pilot told us to look out of the window as it was gonna get dark but couldn't see anything.

I think Mario is under the impression America is cheap but hell no, years ago it was 2 4 1 so it was cheap then but it's now near 1 4 1 so prices seem dearer.
Mario will self-combust at the prices of the food & drinks and the attractions, he'll have to visit all the free sites.
And as the portions are huge he will need the next size up of his lilac leggings.

Spotted on my way around. In the tat shops

A little triggering for Mario when he reads here.

IMG_20240410_161401.jpg

I doubt he will ever come to NY.

IMG_20240411_190645.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thought he was an og opalex fan, chanted from the rooftops and so forth, unfortunately I cannot recall what no product he claimed to use but it was a good warning to us lassies that olaplex doesn't work as he's still got a heed like a lavvy brush !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And this is how we can see his large face pores šŸ„“
View attachment 2875209
The plug in air freshener along with all the other reed diffusers and wax melts. My asthma could never! I had one of those once and even in my three bedroom house with front and back door, two bathrooms and separated kitchen/living/dining rooms, the smell was SO over powering! Even on the lowest setting it was way too much. Can't imagine how strong it must be in his shoebox, especially with all the other stinks going on (his words, not mine). No wonder he's always hot headaches.

Reactions: 21
Hope you had a great time ma lovely. Was going to say the same, the smell of weed/skunk is unreal now it's been legalised in New York. It was constant. We kept laughing at the 'roll shops' which obv means different here but there it's a shop that sells pre-rolled joints. Smoke shops also.

Think we know Marion will never get on that plane to NY, if he does get on that plane to Lanzarote I will be surprised. If he does go they'll be back sharpish. At least Deek can find shops out there to ease his pain lol.

Aww shame we missed each other, No, unfortunately, shart card waz nay me.
However, I did tell someone to get in their oon lane as they cut me up.

I did notice that visiting NY this time around there were a hell of a lot of weed shops around and the place stank of it. Deek will be in heaven.
I was gutted we missed the Eclipse, lucky you. The bastard pilot told us to look out of the window as it was gonna get dark but couldn't see anything.

I think Mario is under the impression America is cheap but hell no, years ago it was 2 4 1 so it was cheap then but it's now near 1 4 1 so prices seem dearer.
Mario will self-combust at the prices of the food & drinks and the attractions, he'll have to visit all the free sites.
And as the portions are huge he will need the next size up of his lilac leggings.

Reactions: 15
Good morning ma lovelies, I've just been bespokely clutching ma beak at my photo memories this morning. Two years ago today I was bespokely smelling the wealth at small business braehead
Screenshot_20240415_090225_Photos.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
As if he's using that redken shampoo AND conditioner. For someone who is hard of hair follicles why would you waste money on it. Trained in nails though so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As if he's using that redken shampoo AND conditioner. For someone who is hard of hair follicles why would you waste money on it. Trained in nails though so aye
Weird isn't it. He could use anything or nothing on that hair and it wouldn't look any different. If I were him and if I were as poor as him, I would use asda smart price... Its not as though he's got long flowing locks to deal with.

• Haha
Monday morning motivation for you ma lovelies
āœØ the world is endlessāœØ

Marion McKnight 15.04.24

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Monday morning motivation for you ma lovelies
āœØ the world is endlessāœØ

Marion McKnight 15.04.24
The Dalai Lama oaf Paisley and so forth, also.

Any of youse vile cunts gonni submit for sum beauty advice? I wuz gonni ask fur contouring tips tae hide ma beak, except ah dinni huv wan that needs tae be slimmed doon.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.