Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard of fkn English once again. The world is endless ma lovelies 🤯🤯
What I'd love him tae show me is the current state of his bank accoont efter him huvvin tae buy aw they expensive items fae LF. It's a big con really, telling him he's getting exclusive influencer rates when really he's still paying ower the odds for a lot of shite he'll never use, just so he can say he's in collab wi them. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C wee wannabe.
Also and so forth
His cup runneth ower.
---
The Dalai Lama oaf Paisley and so forth, also.

Any of youse vile cunts gonni submit for sum beauty advice? I wuz gonni ask fur contouring tips tae hide ma beak, except ah dinni huv wan that needs tae be slimmed doon.
Unfortunately hen I'm bespokely bloacked or a wid.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Dalai Lama oaf Paisley and so forth, also.

Any of youse vile cunts gonni submit for sum beauty advice? I wuz gonni ask fur contouring tips tae hide ma beak, except ah dinni huv wan that needs tae be slimmed doon.
Not beauty advice but he did say the world is endless and so forth...

Screenshot_20240415-120130~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve been blocked for asking why he’s promoting things on look fantastic when they’re cheaper on Amazon where he normally shops 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Speaking oaf the blind Nikita dug. Av bespoke blocked ma friend. We were oot fur a coffee this morn and the lady who served us wis called Nikita, when we sat doon ma friend said “Nikita, that’s a dug isn’t it” ah told her tae sit doon and get some class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is he no an adult on the weekend then?
Thick in the heed as well as thick in the thighs.
Always moaning about time flying, well go out and experience life befare you die, rather than stuffing ya face with pizza & loaded fries ya cretin.

I would rather take beauty advice oaf ma postman than Mario 'sensitive skin' Mcknight.
He's turning into AW.

Untitled.png
438680735_1264001314577179_5683021223709591833_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Always moaning about time flying, well go out and experience life befare you die, rather than stuffing ya face with pizza & loaded fries ya cretin.

I would rather take beauty advice oaf ma postman than Mario 'sensitive skin' Mcknight.
He's turning into AW.

View attachment 2876787View attachment 2876788
Pause life for a tiny moment? His whole life's on hold.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly cannot believe he has put that box up, things he can show and help with? Sorry I don't think so, he looks like he's been dug up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

He's turning into AW.

View attachment 2876787View attachment 2876788
The fact he even has to post that in the first place is embarrassing 😂
Hinch gets sent stuff without having to ask her sheep, although she is bleeping woeful at talking about products.
Then there's her makeup mate who gets sent stuff but genuinely knows what she is talking about..

Mario has to ask people what should he discuss from LF - how bleeping tragic from the crypt keeper.

New York in America

Also

xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's fangirling Hinch again. This kin be her turn tae visit him. She can sit at his my first make up dressing table and they kin tappy tap their face wi snail jizz while Shartio jizzes his y fronts.
Screenshot_20240415-182758.png
Screenshot_20240415-182903.png

---
I’ve been blocked for asking why he’s promoting things on look fantastic when they’re cheaper on Amazon where he normally shops 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Youse ur my hero hen, ah'll let youse ken if he answers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The hype put him off. No paying a tenner each for him and Derek to see it in the cinema put him off 🤣🤣 it’ll go over his head and the 7 hairs on it anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣 Loves to pretend he doesn’t love to jump on bandwagons when that’s all he ever does but just always months later

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I’m finally seeing the Barbie movie until now”. WTF.
The whole concept will completely go over his head and I bet he thinks it’s shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh this should be HILARIOUS. I can’t wait to hear what he thinks about it…
More like he didn’t want pay to go see it & Deed Deel telt him no am going see it, ask one your “friends” Maz.
Clearly waited until could see it on sky the tight sod.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.