Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion just has to be different everyone else goes through shampoo first and quicker but not Marion.
It’s Red-Ken not red-kin maybe it’s because he talks slang he is hard of pronouncing certain words.
It’s not jealousy but why would someone be so happy to have 3 of everything or more lying about surrounded by so many products, wax melts and boxes. It must be a total eyesore and head ache.
Don’t want to know about your dry bits on a Sunday afternoon. Also

Reactions: 19
Probably the reason it was out an hour only my lovely, incase the junkies stole it 😂
Surely he’s lying though,

View attachment 2874647
I mean even if he did get a wee sunny interval this morning, there’s no way it would be dry in an hour 😂

New York in America.
Debbie harris
Blind Nikita dug
Also
I'm in the shire, hung my washing oot aboot 10am, brought it back in about 2.30pm, it didny rain but the washing was still slightly damp so I'm calling him a bleeping lying wee toerag. It's windy but it's a cauld wind. Liar liar pants oan fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How is he going through conditioner quicker than shampoo? Shouldn't it be the other way round😂

Notice he didn't even try to pronounce Ouai
I've got baskets in wan of ma cludgies (smell it 💰) for shampoos, conditioners, shower gel etc, the other day I went hunting through the 47544 bottles lukkin fer shampoo, all I found was conditioners, I reckon I go through 3 bottles of shampoo tae 1 conditioner.
---
Why has he got Viakil? Scotland has soft water? Silly bleep
I know right? I used to live in Essex and viakal was a staple, but here I've never ever needed to use it. He talks absolute bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why has he got Viakil? Scotland has soft water? Silly bleep
I used it once to clean the shower (the spray bottle version) and it tarnished all my taps and fittings. Was absolutely bloody fuming. I didn't even leave it on like it says to I sprayed it and started rinsing it off within a couple of seconds and it was murder.

Thankfully the bathrooms been redone now (wishing I'd bespokely papered behind my system but I've went old school and tiled - thank me laters) but up here we definitely don't need a descaler that strong. I didn't even know descaling a kettle was a thing until about a year ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i die when he tries to big up products - he has terrible skin and he has no hair so why would anyone buy anything that he raves about? :oops:

today alone he has showed us 5 moisturisers & 2 shampoos. He is seriously not well my lovelies.

nae debates

New York in America.
also

xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is someone with 1cm long Velcro hair giving out haircare advice?? You could wash it with fairy liquid and it would look the bloody same?? Also he’s the worst at advertising everything as uses the same phrases over and over no matter the product… thank me laters, IYDKTKTK, plus he maintains he’s been using every product for the last 3 years 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
WHO THE duck is asking him for hair care ! Never mind he is a guy but he has two strands of hair ! He could use wash and go and it wouldn’t look any different!!

I give up

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I admittedly go through conditioner quicker than Shampoo, but I have much thicker and longer hair than his toilet brush. I actually don't understand his need for conditioner as I'd never go as near to my scalp/roots with the conditioner as the actual length of his hair is. He must just be adding an unnecessary coating to his scalp!

I also have to question the knowledge/experience of his decorators. It's not like the lazy and incompetent Mario ever actually puts his mind to anything and tries to do anything for himself and simply made a novice decision to paper a bathroom (which you could almost overlook. Stupid decision by someone clueless attempting DIY and will learn from their mistake). This lazy cretin paid someone to come in and paper that. Now yes, a large bathroom with good ventilation, you'd get away with vinyl/treated wallpaper away from the actual shower/bath. His entire bathroom is smaller than many baths/shower cubicles. I just don't get him not being advised it was likely a bad idea, especially given the damp issues he's moaned of before, unless in his desperate need for likes he's argued until he got his own way and wouldn't be advised otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry tae barge right in here, but what the duck is this cup runneth over patter?
Usual shite. He learned it somewhere (I think from Mrs Hinch) and now he uses it non stop. 😫 I hate when he learns a new word or phrase. It’s like when he learned “affronted” all over again. 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah canni believe aw oaf youse fur slagging his 'three' cludgie products. Obviously wan is fur the downstairs loo, then the upstairs bathroom and then the other is fur the ensuite...oh ...😳
---
I go through my conditioner so much quicker and that’s with me doing a double shampoo every time. I love to use my conditioner as a mask though and have LOTS of hair not just 3 strands capeesh
Hi Mario 🤗

Oanly joking ma lovelie 😘
---
View attachment 2874969

Why are his bespoke sofas made out of beach towel material
Between the beach towel sofa and the vacay vibes febreze spray mebbes his Lanzarote hoaliday is being recreated in his living room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Has he got the pizza and chips on his lap and is laying back like a big snake to take that photie??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.