Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bad is the power supply that he needs 5 courses of lighting in the bedroom? 2 bedside ceiling lights, main ceiling light and then lamp at his dresser, does he still have the Hollywood vanity lights he got ikea?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Losing friends, Mario?. People are finally seeing who you really are.
And those words describe YOU perfectly, not them.

Screenshot_20240414-105414_Instagram.jpg

---
I'm not in his insta mates pages, so has anyone seen them post about a visit to freak faces flat?.
Surely he hasn't made this visit up and bought himself flowers?! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How bad is the power supply that he needs 5 courses of lighting in the bedroom? 2 bedside ceiling lights, main ceiling light and then lamp at his dresser, does he still have the Hollywood vanity lights he got ikea?
TROLL…..he is registered blind due to his Kerry katonas and needs aww the lights on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would you buy three pots of moisturiser in one go though? If it’s three for two it doesn’t mean you HAVE to buy three. You could just buy one or use the three for two offer on two other products to go with it? Absolute hoarding behaviour. Why do you need that much cream clutttering up the place? His thought process is just completely baffling to me. Nice how he tagged that small business Boots though. They’ll need the extra customers his page can generate 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He bought 3 before even knowing if he would like it or not? Hard of soft skin, sandpaper skin needs 3 tubs of moisturiser.
Julie
Akita dog
Day & night
Also
My cup runneth over
---
Losing friends, Mario?. People are finally seeing who you really are.
And those words describe YOU perfectly, not them.

View attachment 2874415
---
I'm not in his insta mates pages, so has anyone seen them post about a visit to freak faces flat?.
Surely he hasn't made this visit up and bought himself flowers?! 🤭
Who is this “them all” it’s like 2009 Facebook vibes aimed posts without stating who it is about or saying it to their face.
“Care about no one, look out for myself, don’t need anyone”!!!! Am done with people, users!!! all I need is ma Rayn and I. Capeesh ✨
---
We going on a wee Hebrew journey now? With his use of my cup runneth?
Week of Eid he starts using it he probably seen it on some posts on that vile app TT with those celebrating Eid

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He bought 3 before even knowing if he would like it or not?
Exactly. Surely someone with the highest spectrum of sensitive skin would want to test it first? And if you have something you already use, that you like and it works, just stick with it? Skin doesn’t like it when you chop and change products all the time. Surely someone who just loves skincare as much as he does should already know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hello ma lovelies. Am noooo well. I have a bespoke (and thankfully rare) case of raging PMS in the scent Crippling Anxiety this weekend. Proper sick, miserable, and a hefty dose of low self-esteem/social paranoia so I’ve locked masel away today in my hoose that is actually a hoose with don’t, back, and patio doors (wealth? Smell it, hen!) and am trying to make masel feel a bit better by just eating well, getting some fresh air, petting pets, and generally appreciating that this too will pass and I’ll be back to normal in a day or so- hopefully by tomorrow as, unlike Mario, I have a fuhl time joab that I have to actually turn up for.

That said, feeling as I’m feeling today, if I had spent yesterday at a friend’s house where I was served overcooked economy pack pasta in grey mayonnaise that I had to eat off a tray on my lap, had to hover my arse over a damp toilet to pee, and then found my host posted this the next morning, I would not be on a good way.

IMG_7004.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hello ma lovelies. Am noooo well. I have a bespoke (and thankfully rare) case of raging PMS in the scent Crippling Anxiety this weekend. Proper sick, miserable, and a hefty dose of low self-esteem/social paranoia so I’ve locked masel away today in my hoose that is actually a hoose with don’t, back, and patio doors (wealth? Smell it, hen!) and am trying to make masel feel a bit better by just eating well, getting some fresh air, petting pets, and generally appreciating that this too will pass and I’ll be back to normal in a day or so- hopefully by tomorrow as, unlike Mario, I have a fuhl time joab that I have to actually turn up for.

That said, feeling as I’m feeling today, if I had spent yesterday at a friend’s house where I was served overcooked economy pack pasta in grey mayonnaise that I had to eat off a tray on my lap, had to hover my arse over a damp toilet to pee, and then found my host posted this the next morning, I would not be on a good way.

View attachment 2874614
Totally thought that said 'shitting myself away from them all'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No way did he hang washing outside those horrible flats unless he stood guard over it 🤭...Or, did he take it to his brother's house?.

Screenshot_20240414-132534_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No way did he hang washing outside those horrible flats unless he stood guard over it 🤭...Or, did he take it to his brother's house?.

View attachment 2874637
Probably the reason it was out an hour only my lovely, incase the junkies stole it 😂
Surely he’s lying though,

IMG_0435.png

I mean even if he did get a wee sunny interval this morning, there’s no way it would be dry in an hour 😂

New York in America.
Debbie harris
Blind Nikita dug
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Holy duck he’s thick.

There are two products Mario, TWO.

Same number as the amount of brain cells you have dying of loneliness and boredom in that tiny little brain of yours.

IMG_7005.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s baffling that he chose to use wallpaper in the bathroom because what’s commonly used to remove wallpaper? Steam. And what does a shower generate a lot of? Steam! 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's because he's a steamer and nae debates.
---
Probably the reason it was out an hour only my lovely, incase the junkies stole it 😂
Surely he’s lying though,

View attachment 2874647
I mean even if he did get a wee sunny interval this morning, there’s no way it would be dry in an hour 😂

New York in America.
Debbie harris
Blind Nikita dug
Also
I'm about fifteen minutes away from him and it's been sunny on and off, but no way would his stuff dry that quickly, unless it's inferior thin quality 🤔🤭
---
Someone slap me, I've started to feel pity for the deluded wee man 😩
Blocked and reported, absolute troll behaviour 🐍
---
Why would you buy three pots of moisturiser in one go though? If it’s three for two it doesn’t mean you HAVE to buy three. You could just buy one or use the three for two offer on two other products to go with it? Absolute hoarding behaviour. Why do you need that much cream clutttering up the place? His thought process is just completely baffling to me. Nice how he tagged that small business Boots though. They’ll need the extra customers his page can generate 😒
His collab with Look Fantastic is going well if he's chanting about products from Boots. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is this forty year old man using words like "laters" regularly? Like it's just a part of his vocabulary? He also doesn't say bicarbonate of soda he calls it "bicarbonative soda"...I've caught it a few times now and I think he's even just said "carbonative" as well 💀😂

It's making me very uncomfortable.

Also.

• Haha
Holy duck he’s thick.

There are two products Mario, TWO.

Same number as the amount of brain cells you have dying of loneliness and boredom in that tiny little brain of yours.

View attachment 2874661
Two the same does not equal three products Maz, it equals 2. Do stop being so hard of counting. The thought of using those products in my, currently mortgaged not on a 30 year fixed rate term, house, is enough to give me a headache. All those toxic chemicals are not my passions. And Nancy Birtwhistle will think you're a skank like the rest of us do.

• Haha
  • Heart
How is he going through conditioner quicker than shampoo? Shouldn't it be the other way round😂

Notice he didn't even try to pronounce Ouai

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How is he going through conditioner quicker than shampoo? Shouldn't it be the other way round😂

Notice he didn't even try to pronounce Ouai
I go through my conditioner so much quicker and that’s with me doing a double shampoo every time. I love to use my conditioner as a mask though and have LOTS of hair not just 3 strands capeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.