Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario…. You stupid, full loaf short of a picnic, deluded, not a bit of you hangs the right way ( just like your wallpaper ) delusional creature!
why for the love of god PAPER your cubicle of a so called bathroom when clearly knew you had a condensation like that is beyond me!! Wtaf !!
Do us all a favour close down your page, scurry away back in your box and get the f***k away. You are nothing but an embarrassing little looser. Complete laughing stock… sad sad wee man aka melt!

Let me tell you something.. you think you are some sort of genius from the gram, we and everyone else thinks you are one notorious, selfish, thick as mince wee scroat. How the hell any company would want to “work” with you is beyond me

You are the original RID NECK !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone ought to runneth that fat bleep over. @Sloppys ask Mr Sloppy to perform a hit and run. I can picture the lilac leggings wrapped around a tyre, the noo.
He would have done too much damage to Mr sloppys car ma lovelie. He would never forgive me. Imagine the dent on the bonnet from Maz and his flat head. I cannae imagine even in a hit and run them leggings would come off. I’m well and truly back over the boarder the noo with no risk of seeing Maz ever again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He would have done too much damage to Mr sloppys car ma lovelie. He would never forgive me. Imagine the dent on the bonnet from Maz and his flat head. I cannae imagine even in a hit and run them leggings would come off. I’m well and truly back over the boarder the noo with no risk of seeing Maz ever again.
A bespoke massooov beak hole in the bonnet

• Haha
The scheming rat can't wipe her arse without posting on stories....so how 'friends' made it up, through the high footfall area and onto that monstrosity described as sofa from danyell without a photo, absolute bullshit, you have no pals Maria, and is anyone surprised in the slightest? Rotten attitude, nasty tongue and ugly personality. Thankfully I'm in my aine lane, and my passions are ma passions capeesh!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine hosting in your match box with a leak, piss stained bathroom wallpaper, and grey pasta which looks like it went off 10 days ago. Nice. Best day ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Cannae get the image of no one turning up abd him sobbing on his brick sofa while shovelling that pasta into his fat gub oot ma heid

His cup runneth over but not with:
Money
Friends
Future plans
Joy in life
Common sense
Brain cells
Good looks
Socially acceptable facial features
And so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If he did have the “girls” round he would post a picture to proof he has pals outwith the app, just to show us the virus community that we don’t know what we are talking about and he only shows what he wants to show remember, about 90% of his life anyways.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If he did have the “girls” round he would post a picture to proof he has pals outwith the app, just to show us the virus community that we don’t know what we are talking about and he only shows what he wants to show remember, about 90% of his life anyways.
Ma hen maybe by the girls he meant his b cup titties. His bra cup runneth over with the amount of shite he inhales

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s baffling that he chose to use wallpaper in the bathroom because what’s commonly used to remove wallpaper? Steam. And what does a shower generate a lot of? Steam! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Someone slap me, I've started to feel pity for the deluded wee man 😩 what a bleeping sin, he's absolutely no social circle out with that app. How on earth does this happen

I'm just back from that place over the water, England 🤣 absolutely shattered so reset Sunday here too, got enough washings to sink a ship - thankfully I have a washing line + a tumble dryer 🫰

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.