Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time are the galz coming roon for their albino pasta? I’ve got my criss and joos ready, but sadly no pasta shells available in small business Asda the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope the girls that are over are the ones fae that app that isnae his joab and they shame him in the way same way they did with the his kitchen cupboards.

It’s probably different “friends” but yet none them were at his birthday surprise or ever posted about him. He can’t say he keeps them private aff that app when she shows everyone else off even inside the brothers house & street.
Isn't it weird that there's no pictures up of them, only flowers they gave him 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The misfit jaw posted on tiktok that she was going to meet her pals this afternoon at their house. Has to be a visit to the Paisley penthouse

Reactions: 15
Yes the flats are being renovated. You absolutely would not decorate until they had finished, he might get new windows/doors/kitchen/bathroom which would mean having to redecorate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes the flats are being renovated. You absolutely would not decorate until they had finished, he might get new windows/doors/kitchen/bathroom which would mean having to redecorate
Am fully here for alllll the wee witch fits when his grey palace is turned upside doon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeepers, they look like the best thing to do with them would be raze them to the ground.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.