Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he thinks he'll be gifted his maw's house once she's gone, seeing as the other 2 weans already have one each? Can youse see them being fine with this because I think this just screams family fall-out. Oh well at least it'll give Johnny material for a bespoke new theatre show. Looking forward to the scene where Marion yeets the panto pic oot the windae 🤣
100% he expects this.

Reactions: 15
Abzalootley wonderful ma hen! Crying 🤣 The plug ins in the masks are bespoke 👌
The best thing in the scene for sure. Clutching ma beak
---
Who wallpapers a bathroom?

Do I need to get tae know something?

I've always had bespoke tiles. Condensation ain't a problem with tiles. Then again, ma bathrooms are bigger than a Polly Pocket hoose, so that might have something to do with it, also and so on and so forth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If pays roughly £2400 a year in rent over 40 years been there “10 years” so far another 30 years to go he would had paid £96000 in rent to the council.
If he got a flat same area 40k say in all in 25 years it would be his could probably be even less than that if he put extra towards it would be paid off sooner.
Simplify for Marion £96000 for next 30 years OR £40,000 over 25 years would actually be saving £400 a year as well with a mortgage. I know which one I’d pick and it wouldn’t be paying council almost 100k for something that was never going to be mine or even be passed on, so long as person is on the tenancy it can be passed on to them.

We can say this for when he reads here but he actually thinks he knows better than those with a mortgage, just like he did with the decorater. Marion knows best.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They already had one fat, ugly, PIP-abusing Scottish influencer there ma lovelie and couldn’t compromise their security any further. Plus they’d already reached their target for diversity and inclusion at that stage.

Having PaisleyMario and ScottishDeclan at the same time would be like having JLo and Mariah in the same room.

(Pic robbed from @ayeayecaptain on the ScottishDeclan thread- is no ma screenshot, capeesh?)

View attachment 2872502
Is that the boyfriend waving hullo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I, Mario Mcwhite am the one who knocks, so aye.

View attachment 2872676
View attachment 2872677
Ah'm wheezing that much it sounds like ah huv asthma 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If pays roughly £2400 a year in rent over 40 years been there “10 years” so far another 30 years to go he would had paid £96000 in rent to the council.
If he got a flat same area 40k say in all in 25 years it would be his could probably be even less than that if he put extra towards it would be paid off sooner.
Simplify for Marion £96000 for next 30 years OR £40,000 over 25 years would actually be saving £400 a year as well with a mortgage. I know which one I’d pick and it wouldn’t be paying council almost 100k for something that was never going to be mine or even be passed on, so long as person is on the tenancy it can be passed on to them.

We can say this for when he reads here but he actually thinks he knows better than those with a mortgage, just like he did with the decorater. Marion knows best.
His page his rules, Isa hen xxxx
---
His page his rules, Isa hen xxxx
Also, the statement "most mortgages are fixed rate for almost 30 years"....what an absolute bespoke daft bint.

Everyone is laughing at you Marion. Stop making a fool of yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I forced myself to watch again, in case I picked him up wrong and I’m afraid his exact words were that he actually took a mortgage on in his 20s, like most people do.

Never message this page again, ma lovelie 😜
Ah've goat tae ken an ah wull stay in ma ain lane fae noo oan. Thanks ya vile 99% wummin bleep oan this vile app. Tonsa luv 🥔♥
---
Ma lovelie you couldn’t be more wrong and so forth.
He says “A shoulda took a mortgage on in ma twenties, like maste people dae” which translates to he thinks in order to be able to pay off a mortgage you need to take it out when you are younger. He’s so stupid.
1 bed flats much nicer than his hovel sell for 70K on Seedhill road! By overpaying, that could be paid off in no time! He’s hard of brains and so forth.
Chanting youse fae the rooftoaps hen, ah'm oot ma lane again 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They already had one fat, ugly, PIP-abusing Scottish influencer there ma lovelie and couldn’t compromise their security any further. Plus they’d already reached their target for diversity and inclusion at that stage.

Having PaisleyMario and ScottishDeclan at the same time would be like having JLo and Mariah in the same room.

(Pic robbed from @ayeayecaptain on the ScottishDeclan thread- is no ma screenshot, capeesh?)

View attachment 2872502
Look at the Hard of Learning boyfriend in his blue tracksuit. HULLLOOOOO!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if he thinks he'll be gifted his maw's house once she's gone, seeing as the other 2 weans already have one each? Can youse see them being fine with this because I think this just screams family fall-out. Oh well at least it'll give Johnny material for a bespoke new theatre show. Looking forward to the scene where Marion yeets the panto pic oot the windae 🤣
Wull be saying tae Krystal Meth ah gave youse ma Lego sofa so ah get the hoose and nae debates. 👌
---
Look at the Hard of Learning boyfriend in his blue tracksuit. HULLLOOOOO!
Ah only watch Declan tae see the hullo, ahm raging if the boyfriend doesn't feature 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mario ya wee goon , see if you need a mortgage over 30 years then how about maybes get a job that pays better and maybe full time at that ! It’s not rocket science !

We all know that 10 years max he will be on the full bingo card of benefits and prob move hoose as well telling the cooncil that he canny see the stairs and needs a wee bungalow with two bedrooms incase he can’t make it to one of the bedrooms he can make the other one ! Sponging wee c*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The issue with mortgages, and particularly in Scotland where overall housing is cheaper and particularly 20 years ago when the market was awash with highly incentivised new builds, is he potentially COULD have got a mortgage like that clicky snappy fingers.

It's totally different now and I do feel for young folk coming up. When I think about my starting salary and the mortgage deal I got its completely unbelievable now. Night and day mortgage providers etc.

Did it's job though, got me out the scheme then up the ladder. Now I have a wee front door, back door and granny flat door for when I move ma wee maw in in her later years.

Why is he having everyone over when he's on a wee nuclear fallout journey?

Reactions: 17
I hope the girls that are over are the ones fae that app that isnae his joab and they shame him in the way same way they did with the his kitchen cupboards.

It’s probably different “friends” but yet none them were at his birthday surprise or ever posted about him. He can’t say he keeps them private aff that app when she shows everyone else off even inside the brothers house & street.

Reactions: 18
Actually cringe with second hand embarrassment when he uses that patronising, condescending tone to all the hunners of thousands that have inboxed him.

Clearly has zero knowledge of mortgages, been on benefits and in debt his whole life.
Absolute waste of skin.

Hard of English
Debbie Harris
Blind Nikita Dug
Earth & soul
New York in America
30 Year fixed term

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.