Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Thank gawd we are all in this together" referring to condensation in a bathroom šŸ™„ how ridiculous does this even sound? - go away you waste of space!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well my neighbour dragged my bin up my path for years, as soon as the bin men let go of the handle, he'd be up the path at 7am dragging it. (I don't touch outdoor bins, they noo fur me) then last year it stopped. He had gallstones removed. No excuse if you ask me, you can still pull a bin, yeah he's in his 80s, but this is getting plain lazy now. He could at least send his wife in his place. Honestly, lazy bastards and so forth.
If youse wur in Scotland youse cud report this as a hate crime. Dae sum bespoke art wurk oaf them and stick it oan your bin, ah bet that'll get them taking it in afore anyone sees it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Mazda reckons he had a mortgage in his 20s - I have so many questions. Was it on his Auntā€™s box room? Was he repossessed? What was the mortgage company thinking of? Is he lying? šŸ¤„

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've got extractor fans in ma lavvies (which btw are switched aff unless needed) but they're activated by the light, when you turn the light aff the fan runs for a few mins then turns itself aff, so assuming his runs the same way, unless he leaves the light oan it's always gonna go aff, mibbes it's no broken ataw and he's just plain hard of common sense and it's far too complicated for his pea sized brain. Walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've got extractor fans in ma lavvies (which btw are switched aff unless needed) but they're activated by the light, when you turn the light aff the fan runs for a few mins then turns itself aff, so assuming his runs the same way, unless he leaves the light oan it's always gonna go aff, mibbes it's no broken ataw and he's just plain hard of common sense and it's far too complicated for his pea sized brain. Walloper.
Mines the same.
All those years and the thick twats just realised. I wouldn't admit to it on social media because it's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder why he never went to the bperfect opening in Glasgow
He definitely goat an invite like Scotland's home of the year and aw they home shows ower the pond in England, but it's no fur him. Canni compromise his security or safe place,also.
---
So Mazda reckons he had a mortgage in his 20s - I have so many questions. Was it on his Auntā€™s box room? Was he repossessed? What was the mortgage company thinking of? Is he lying? šŸ¤„
Ah canni face his dots of doom again, but ah hink he said he could/should have got one in his 20's but he's too auld noo. If that's rang ah'm blocking and reporting anyone who disagrees, capeeesh!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If youse wur in Scotland youse cud report this as a hate crime. Dae sum bespoke art wurk oaf them and stick it oan your bin, ah bet that'll get them taking it in afore anyone sees it.
Well something has to be done, he's making the place look scruffy by leaving it out all day, until my husband gets home. Unacceptable. May start a campaign of abuse. If he can walk to get his, he can walk to get mine. It's laziness and I won't stand fur it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if any of his lovelies mentioned that adding additional clutter to an already small humid room, will compromise the circulation of air? Bet them rolled up towels are sodden.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor hygiene
Poor adhesive
Grinding
Gum disease are only some the issues that cause them to separate
The only way to get rid the gaps is to have 1 or 2 the veneers fixed, has he even been back to them for check up since getting them back in 2019? Probably not would mean he would need to pay. Ā£175 per tooth say that could buy so much tat in b&m and that other small business home bargains & so many take away beige foods.
The gap at bottom had bonding in it heā€™s had that a while but can see all the top starting to separate.
Old teeth journey pending.

• Haha
The bathroom issues. No1, don't put up wallpaper, you idiot. Needs that specific bathroom paint. After a shower, wipe the interior down, open the window, run a dehumidifier on an extension lead, it's not rocket science is it. Obvs also window open, use the bleeping fan. All that money wasted though, it'll be stained and hanging off soon. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder why he never went to the bperfect opening in Glasgow
They already had one fat, ugly, PIP-abusing Scottish influencer there ma lovelie and couldnā€™t compromise their security any further. Plus theyā€™d already reached their target for diversity and inclusion at that stage.

Having PaisleyMario and ScottishDeclan at the same time would be like having JLo and Mariah in the same room.

(Pic robbed from @ayeayecaptain on the ScottishDeclan thread- is no ma screenshot, capeesh?)

IMG_6958.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Hard of English
Hard of the ability to pull a switch
Hard of mortgage knowledge
Trained in nails

• Haha
Reactions: 41
He definitely goat an invite like Scotland's home of the year and aw they home shows ower the pond in England, but it's no fur him. Canni compromise his security or safe place,also.
---

Ah canni face his dots of doom again, but ah hink he said he could/should have got one in his 20's but he's too auld noo. If that's rang ah'm blocking and reporting anyone who disagrees, capeeesh!!!!
I forced myself to watch again, in case I picked him up wrong and Iā€™m afraid his exact words were that he actually took a mortgage on in his 20s, like most people do.

Never message this page again, ma lovelie šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Mariaā€™s are annoying but they do keep the street looking nice so you canā€™t begrudge them too much haha. Itā€™s the same here in Aussie land. We now live on a very pretty street just on the outskirts of that place Sydney and everyone takes so much pride in their gardens. We have grass verges in between the pavement and the road and people take care of the grass in front of their house so even that looks nice.
If everyone just looked after where they lived and not just their own property, I think the world would be a much happier place.
I have a Maria on my street and I purposely leave my bin out to wind her up because I'm an hole and can't stand people who take it apon themselves to dictate how people should live.

I'm a bespoke toxic dick :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I forced myself to watch again, in case I picked him up wrong and Iā€™m afraid his exact words were that he actually took a mortgage on in his 20s, like most people do.

Never message this page again, ma lovelie šŸ˜œ
Ma lovelie you couldnā€™t be more wrong and so forth.
He says ā€œA shoulda took a mortgage on in ma twenties, like maste people daeā€ which translates to he thinks in order to be able to pay off a mortgage you need to take it out when you are younger. Heā€™s so stupid.
1 bed flats much nicer than his hovel sell for 70K on Seedhill road! By overpaying, that could be paid off in no time! Heā€™s hard of brains and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ma lovelie you couldnā€™t be more wrong and so forth.
He says ā€œA shoulda took a mortgage on in ma twenties, like maste people daeā€ which translates to he thinks in order to be able to pay off a mortgage you need to take it out when you are younger. Heā€™s so stupid.
1 bed flats much nicer than his hovel sell for 70K on Seedhill road! By overpaying, that could be paid off in no time! Heā€™s hard of brains and so forth.
I deffo heard I should have taken a mortgage in my 20s too. Prob couldn't have afforded one back then too though a 3 bed semi would have been about 80k then if that.

Reactions: 13
I deffo heard I should have taken a mortgage in my 20s too. Prob couldn't have afforded one back then too though a 3 bed semi would have been about 80k then if that.
So the bespoke liar does have a passion to buy a hoose and pay money to the bank instead of the council.

Cuckooing regrets.

A passion that could never have been obtained because he spends aw his petty cash on utter shite and doesn't have the brain cells (or petty cash) required to invest in a property.

• Haha
Wonder if he thinks he'll be gifted his maw's house once she's gone, seeing as the other 2 weans already have one each? Can youse see them being fine with this because I think this just screams family fall-out. Oh well at least it'll give Johnny material for a bespoke new theatre show. Looking forward to the scene where Marion yeets the panto pic oot the windae šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They already had one fat, ugly, PIP-abusing Scottish influencer there ma lovelie and couldnā€™t compromise their security any further. Plus theyā€™d already reached their target for diversity and inclusion at that stage.

Having PaisleyMario and ScottishDeclan at the same time would be like having JLo and Mariah in the same room.

(Pic robbed from @ayeayecaptain on the ScottishDeclan thread- is no ma screenshot, capeesh?)

View attachment 2872502
How very dare you šŸ¤£

Thatā€™s alright ma lovely keep spining bright āœØ

šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.