Cleaning with Mario #121 Lilac Leggings on Tour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so thick it's embarrassing to watch šŸ™ˆ

And wtf is this bland looking pasta dish. Get it in the bin and put yourself in with it you stupid twit.

View attachment 2871841
Captions did him dirty there, it's meant tae say bogging #factual

Unless things have changed since 2020, you can't get a mortgage that goes into retirement age. Auld Madge hud tae get a mortgage that goes until year before my retirement age #iykyk

Ah bet the marks oan the wallpaper ur his sharts and he's kidding oan it's the cistern efter getting DMs aboot the marks šŸ’©

He should ask Hinch how to resolve seeing as she has about twenty cludgies. Still buckled her dogs shower is bigger than his whole bathroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No one of youse has mentioned the wee bespoke tub of baby wipes spotted under the sink to keep his wee botty clean.

• Haha
  • Sick
I could barely listen to the shite he was spewing.

Did he say he had a mortgage in his 20s?

Whoā€™s visiting tomorrow? Imagine planning a trip to someoneā€™s house for lunch and seeing them post this on instagram the night before.

IMG_6956.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I cba to watch his dots, but bloody hell this man is a joke. Are there seriously people out there that stupid? Doesn't want to pay a mortgage till he's 70 but will happily pay rent till he's 90 or whenever he pops off. And a 30 year fixed rate mortgage tells me you know zero about life. My mortgage will be repaid in the next couple of years, it's easy enough to shorten the term by overpaying a bit. And then that's it, no more mortgage for the rest of my life. How is he this thick? Is it all an act or can he really be that moronic?

• Heart
  • Haha
So thereā€™s a girl locally to me who I follow and the difference in her content compared to martins is mental, actually the difference really in any of the insta huns compared to Martin. His content is just so boring and poor.

The girl Iā€™m following does what she eats in a day, get ready with me, shows her actual house renovation which is a house not a 1bed coffin, posts about her trips and wee days out etc and sheā€™s down to earth about it all too like she doesnā€™t live beyond her means or think she is something that she isnā€™t compared to a wee car wash legging bald eagle on that app. Iā€™m not even that interested in this girls content btw, I couldnā€™t give a duck what she eats in a day but itā€™s just more interesting than seeing Martin post the same pics of the same living room over and over :sleep:

how is he not bored to death of his life? He only does work to the pencil case so he has some form of content. I donā€™t know anyone else that lives in something so small that needs so much redecorating.

anyway, I have veered right out ma lane so il sit down and get some class.

New York in America
Also xxxxxx
"One bed coffin".....OMG šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ’€ā˜ šŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:

Mario squawking like a budgie, on account oaf his damp cludgie.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does he realise he will still be paying rent until the day he is in a wooden box? Council to donā€™t say congrats the flat is yours or you can live rent free now youā€™ve paid 25 years rent. All the issues in flat you would be wanting to get somewhere of your own but itā€™s bad credit, canā€™t save and doesnā€™t want to be the one to fix issues with having your own place. He is happy to play houses with buying cheap tat and decorating every other month. I get condensation on back on toilet but I have bathroom slightly bigger than Marionā€™s itā€™s all tiles I wouldnā€™t wallpaper thatā€™s not for me, a toilet is fine with wallpaper but not a full bathroom. Marion wants to retire and receive full housing benefit.
Deed Deek obv doesnā€™t care because man has gone 8 years without caring about a fan working or not.
I donā€™t believe people with new builds all have issues I think that just a sly dig because he is bitter.
Flat isnā€™t 70/80 years old they look like they were built in the 70s or 80s he means.

Reactions: 24
He is so painfully stupid, I sometimes feel bad for laughing at him.
But Iā€™m utterly creased at him asking Derek what the phrase was and when Derek was a replying, Mario cut him off and said ā€œa problem shared is a problemā€¦ā€¦ solvedā€ šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†

Earth and soul of an idiot, so aye.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Thread suggestion: 8 years fur the fan tae no be broke, Marioā€™s cooking gies us boke āœØ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fixed rate for 30 years šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ What bank is this? INTGTK sounds fantastic. He really has no clue what he is talking about.
Nah Marion I would rather pay a mortgage and come to end of it Iā€™ll have plenty equity in the house which I can use or not. Youā€™ll still be decorating the same 3 rooms moaning about the rats in the loft and your soggy wallpaper.
Rendell said other night it was ratsā€¦. Not squirrels. šŸ¤¢

Says me who currently has starlings creating a nest up in the roof, Iā€™ll take that over rats though.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ma neighbours passions are no ma passions so he brings ma bin in fur me, the big kind gent that he is. Sing it son.
Well my neighbour dragged my bin up my path for years, as soon as the bin men let go of the handle, he'd be up the path at 7am dragging it. (I don't touch outdoor bins, they noo fur me) then last year it stopped. He had gallstones removed. No excuse if you ask me, you can still pull a bin, yeah he's in his 80s, but this is getting plain lazy now. He could at least send his wife in his place. Honestly, lazy bastards and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Omg made it to the end of the dots and so the cold pasta dish (pasta salad) is for the girls coming tomorrow!! bleeping raging I have a double shift the morra cause you know I actually work and have one of those 30 year mortgages (not fixed) so I might miss something like them rummaging his cupboards and taking the piss

• Haha
So thereā€™s a girl locally to me who I follow and the difference in her content compared to martins is mental, actually the difference really in any of the insta huns compared to Martin. His content is just so boring and poor.

The girl Iā€™m following does what she eats in a day, get ready with me, shows her actual house renovation which is a house not a 1bed coffin, posts about her trips and wee days out etc and sheā€™s down to earth about it all too like she doesnā€™t live beyond her means or think she is something that she isnā€™t compared to a wee car wash legging bald eagle on that app. Iā€™m not even that interested in this girls content btw, I couldnā€™t give a duck what she eats in a day but itā€™s just more interesting than seeing Martin post the same pics of the same living room over and over :sleep:

how is he not bored to death of his life? He only does work to the pencil case so he has some form of content. I donā€™t know anyone else that lives in something so small that needs so much redecorating.

anyway, I have veered right out ma lane so il sit down and get some class.

New York in America
Also xxxxxx
Im not even that interested in this girls content btw, I couldnā€™t give a duck what she eats in a day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ absolutely buckled hen. Also šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think heā€™s going a bespoke damp/mould/always sick journey in an attempt to get them rehoused?

He clearly hates that awful flat. Itā€™s figuring inside and out.

Heā€™d love a wee cooncil noo build to be his noo safe space.

• Haha
Anyone else think heā€™s going a bespoke damp/mould/always sick journey in an attempt to get them rehoused?

He clearly hates that awful flat. Itā€™s figuring inside and out.

Heā€™d love a wee cooncil noo build to be his noo safe space.
Why would you spend money on it when you know you have a bad issue with condensation why not get that fixed first? Watch this he will try get compensation off the council for damage to his wallpaper known there was an issue to start with. Iā€™m starting to think Marion is a low key basic fraudster the Dyson dryer now this?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.