Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hens, been a busy old week wi that there real job I’ve got. Had to be in the office when really I shoulda been at home so I could watch the Hinch tit show in real time but alas ma bastard job had to come first. Anyways, got 25 pages to catch up on and I have to say, bit disappointed at the lack of content he’s put out there of his trip but these screenshots are a particular highlight. His poached egg eyes are on point 😂 He’s certainly not been worth his gold in weight these past few days. Anyway, in the words of our Maria, it’s all going to be a fabulous year, whatever that means 🤷🏻‍♀️ New York in America, also. Tattie hearts to youse all.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
All that money spent on a lash lift, where are his lashes? His eyes are bald, that squint is put on people frown or squint to an extent… but that’s just over aggregated. Yet again glasses not to be seen once while he was away, only puts them on when he has to go for a check up. #benefit-fraud#fraudsterMarion
---
I’m guessing that’s the Valentino bag he bought for his holiday abroad he is wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All that money spent on a lash lift, where are his lashes? His eyes are bald, that squint is put on people frown or squint to an extent… but that’s just over aggregated. Yet again glasses not to be seen once while he was away, only puts them on when he has to go for a check up. #benefit-fraud#fraudsterMarion
---
I’m guessing that’s the Valentino bag he bought for his holiday abroad he is wearing.
I was trying to place that bag! Couldn’t mind where I had seen it, trying to look flash in front of his (pals)
---
Bingo, back in his safe space, not jealous of hinch at all #bedsitwilldaeme

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So 2 posts since getting home and they are both about his ''save space and getting cosy''

Old Woman.

434181736_968003474713069_7029883824215266278_n.jpg
434110294_799711018712880_6424624216318174076_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
There we go lads, as we expected. Trying to convince himself that he's not jealous of people in houses instead of a one bedroomed shoe box flat.

Mario, we know you better than you know yourself 🤣

Screenshot_20240323-202750_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That flat will feel even smaller than usual now he’s been in real sized houses. That’s bullshit that he loves the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That flat will feel even smaller than usual now he’s been in real sized houses. That’s bullshit that he loves the place.
It'll be like when you've been abroad with no tv, then when you get home your 55" tv looks like a projector screen 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hens, I just need tae know if Hinch DID make buy a cake and stick kitkats on for Mario?! No sign of even a bowl of water for him let alone a bloody cake on his 2.5hr visit in her mansion! (Which took longer to drive there lol)
im scream at the bogger laid up on his sofa FUMMIN he’s back in the hamster cage knowing those bastard alpacas have a bigger highfootfall area than his entire flat!! FACTUAL!!!
AHEM FINE HENS, ABSOOOOOLUTELY FINE!!!!
New York in America, spine bright hens 💎

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When the depression hits that the lavvy on the train is bigger than your newly refurbished lavvy in your bedsit

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How predictable 🙄. Loves him home. If you like Hinch or not you can’t deny you’d rather be in her house than Mario’s flat. I really don’t see why he’s bothered going all that way for literally a few hours. It makes no sense. Remember Maz she made you pay to meet her before and then drove past your flat. If that’s what’s you consider a pal then I don’t know what you’d call an enemy. Christ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
What do we think was in the suitcase?

He didn’t bring spare clothes. I’m guessing he doesn’t own a toothbrush.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.