Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s enjoying his time aff and so aye

Things I learnt from mario’s return -
He’s cut his hair
He still owns that nasty jumper
He’s enjoyed his time aff
Instagram isn’t His job
He called his flat a house
He’s still in denial that he’s got no new content to film and he’s suggesting it’s for his benefit this break rather than admitting he’s a boring bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Everyone should take some 'me time' says the idiot who sits around on his arse all day clicking add to basket and making 'hunners of content' and watching Netflix.

That hoodie and hair 'cut' makes him look like a worm

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nurse! Unhinched is out of bed again!
🤣

I have more to add.
Now think carefully people..
Mavis just had a week or so off Instagram. Right now everything is pretty uncertain with his job right? He is sitting on a pot of gold with his quite-sizeable-for-a-bleeping-knob-brain following. 100K is a pretty decent amount of followers isn’t it? Let’s face it most people that actually seriously follow this prick are licking his hole and want to be just like him for some bizarre reason. If he was smart he could generate an income from his platform at a time when he needs to think about the fact he may be unemployed in the near future but now he is saying he is going to take more time off. Ok if that’s what he wants to do but personally why is he not trying to do new tit or something to get paid work for his page?
I don’t get it. Ok he might be over Instagram or whatever but would he be over it if he was making a good income on it? He has spent a long time doing it already for duck all so why not try and keep going and make money?
Weird imo

Reactions: 10
🤣

I have more to add.
Mavis just had a week or so off Instagram. Right now everything is pretty uncertain with his job right? He is sitting on a pot of gold with his quite-sizeable-for-a-bleeping-knob-brain following. 100K is a pretty decent amount of followers isn’t it? Let’s face it most people that actually seriously follow this prick are licking his hole and want to be just like him for some bizarre reason. If he was smart he could generate an income from his platform at a time when he needs to think about the fact he may be unemployed in the near future but now he is saying he is going to take more time off. Ok if that’s what he wants to do but personally why is he not trying to do new tit or something to get paid work for his page?
I don’t get it. Ok he might be over Instagram or whatever but would he be over it if he was making a good income on it? He has spent a long time doing it already for duck all so why not try and keep going and make money?
Weird imo
I guess the big companies would want to give him stuff he hasn’t got room for (patio sets for example), he doesn’t do much cleaning so those companies aren’t so fussed with sending him hoovers to review etc, plus he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed.
If he’s not enjoying it, just deactivate and come back when lockdown is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Question for any barbers or hairdressers on here: how does the council get Mario's hair into a perfect arch every time? My eyes always go between the brows and the hair because I cannot work out how they cut it like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Question for any barbers or hairdressers on here: how does the council get Mario's hair into a perfect arch every time? My eyes always go between the brows and the hair because I cannot work out how they cut it like that.
One of life's great mysteries ...so aye

Reactions: 1
🤣

I have more to add.
Weird imo
It is surprising, hinch would help him get sorted as a paid influencer. Perhaps he really couldn't cope with it. His day job is shelf stacking.

I think Derek must do it for him, clippers. Seeing the state of Derek's hair, it seems Mario has done his. Poor Derek.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He really really seems to dislike Instagram and comes across as if he’s only on it for everyone else 😂 like some sort of influencer martyr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Del Boy just out of shot ( no pun intended) then???
I thought similar! 😂 I do really like Derek, he comes across so lovely. He needs to boot out Mario and get the flat decorated to his tastes. It’s a grey and ‘blush pink’ prison, must be like an obstacle course getting about with the amount of shite everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
He really really seems to dislike Instagram and comes across as if he’s only on it for everyone else 😂 like some sort of influencer martyr
It's a chore typing this message, but I feel it's my duty as a Tattler, so aye.... 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
QUOTE="Greygardener, post: 1437049, member: 53477"]
[/QUOTE]

Cooncil weedwhackers must first take a vow of celibacy and train for 25 years in the art of bonsai. In Japan. Wearing sumo knickers. 1 pair only in 25 years. It's a little known fact that I have not invented AT ALL.

Then and only then are their rage levels sufficient enough to be let loose on the grass verges of this great nation and Melvins hair.

I hope that answers your question.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You are so totally right. Lets nail him to his steam mop for the full effect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
When he tried to spell out voile 🤣🤣🤣
V O L I E
Aye wish I could volie ye right out that bespoke Windae eh yours melvin

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg he needs to bugger off into oblivion again 🙈 love how the curtains come in ‘single pairs’, but you only get one? SO NOT A DUCKING PAIR THEN?! Jesus I think I lose brain cells when I watch his stories! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.